Yahoo! interview with Dan Houser

nlitement

http://videogames.yahoo.com/xbox360/grand-.../preview-520440

LOL! Call me a nolife, I just went through all possible numbers at the end of the URL, it's not on RSS yet.

EDIT: You have to copypaste the link into a new tab/window.

http://videogames.yahoo.com/xbox360/grand-theft-auto-iv/preview-520440

EDIT2: Apparently, I sometimes can and sometimes can't access that site, but here's a screenshot:

user posted image

Edited by nlitement

million-2-1

What a disappointment. no new screens, no new info, nothing remotely interesting.

Hopefully I missed something.

WOW!!!!

meet me at times square at 0800 hours, bring grenades and guns wink.gifwink.gif That was sh*t cryani.gifcryani.gif

Yahoo! = confused.gif

Yahoo? = wink.gif

Yeah, as expected, exclusive doesn't mean "new info". Yahoo! now officially disappointed all fans, if you have a Yahoo! mail account or use Yahoo!, please cancel it.

Questions like these..

"What makes this game unlike any other game out there?" = It's GTA, numbnuts.

"Why are you so passionate about gaming as entertainment? What do games offer that TV, movies, and books don't?" = Relevance to GTA IV?

The whole interview was not worth the wait, and the screenshots aren't going to be new. You guys better wait for the new Kikizo preview (Kikizo has always been awesome with GTA) coming this month.

This makes me wanna go punch a baby...

Thanks for posting but yahoo... die.gif

SOD THE BABY!!!!!!!!

Punch Yahoo! lol

Yeah, that can't be it. There must be another page or something that you missed or either that Yahoo! screwed us over again! I could have told you everything that was in that "interview". Exclusive info my a$$. This trailer better be good.

Vercetti Gangsta

Wow that was a whole load of NOTHING. Yet again, Yahoo shows their class... rolleyes.gif

VercettiG waits for the second trailer and the Kikizo june preview.

but he is also looking for someone...

I hope we see this "someone" in tommorow's trailer.

this is my yahoo conspiracy:

R* knew that the servers wud crash when the trailer was released so they said yahoo! cud show it on their site too so the gta population wudnt be trying to download from just one site, so the trailer wud show on R*'s site and "exclusively" on yahoos site

then yahoo decided to hav "coverage" on it leading up to the trailer to make it an even bigger hype, which got turned into "exclusive coverage/content" or whatever and yahoo doesnt want to clear it up, so they can get more ppl to visit the site bc theyre as*holes

what a bunch of useless a-holes

they probably just signed up for this "exclusive content" so people might click on the ads on the page

bastards

Can't say we didn't see that one coming, don't fret, judgement day is tommorow my friends!!!

we now know that niko is russian.

Niko is Eastern European. Just because Russian mobsters are after him does not immediately make him Russian.

oldschoolsigs22.png

Vercetti Gangsta

we now know that niko is russian.

Dan Houser just stated that he is an Eastern European. sarcasm.gif

Niko is the hero, or antihero, of Grand Theft Auto IV. He arrives in Liberty City, our reinterpretation of New York, from Eastern Europe to meet up with his cousin Roman.

It seems that we now know that it is NIKO who is looking for someone special thanks to this interview.

Ben Fleming

Wow, that was so worth it.

icon13.gif @ Yahoo

I mean, really. Way to just restate everything we already knew and claim it's exclusive content.

Yahoo had better give us a f*cking playable demo or something, because I've really lost faith in them as providers of "exclusive" content.

Honestly, my cat could have given me more new information than that interview.

icon13.gif

are you suprisd! hallo look at all the magazines that say "Exclusive preview" and ends up to be a copy of game informer or something!!! Yahoo just "copyd" the magazines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ps. F*ck Yahoo and sorry for my bad english!

imheretostay

FFS what the F*CK is Rockstar DOING?! They tell us that there is indeed exclusive info while there's NOTHING in there we give a sh*t about

are you suprisd! hallo look at all the magazines that say "Exclusive preview" and ends up to be a copy of game informer or something!!! Yahoo just "copyd" the magazines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ps. F*ck Yahoo and sorry for my bad english!

NO, NO PLEASE!!!! u can say whatever the f*** u want about Yahoo..........They even said exclusive info and screens.......I'm so mad!!!!!! Maybe they'll give us screenshots later in the day......and if they dont im going to go mad.....somebody write a letter to them (there was a topic about this) and see what lame ass excuse they come up with...

Snake Without a Tongue

Damn it! They didn't ask Houser what his favorite color is!

Now we'll never know. sad.gif

I'm sick of this Yahoo bulls**t. They have nothing exclusive - all this hype for nothing.

bigbilly123

At least we know Roman owes money to russian mobsters.. and that he has come to the USA to look for someone.. hint hint special someone

Edited by bigbilly123