More Land?

Captsensible23

Captsensible23

That Vice City isn't alone it seems. In the amusement park there is the map you do races from. On the map it shows more land beneath and bordering the east island. It appears it may also have a name by the arrow pointing to the bottom island and it says something. I havent checked the other races map becuase I didn't get the chance. Also I can't read what it says. (I have the PS2 version and PSP but I used the PS2 version.) sarcasm.gif

hmmm ill check and see if its on the psp version.

UPDATE: i think i see what your talking about, id the writing you cant read in black? becuase it says something like "Fort Sholo" or something like that, ill upload a pic soon.

Edited by matt11504

user posted image

theres the pic sorry about the quality i had to use my camera becuase my cheatdevice wont work.

Is it me or does it say "Fort Cholo" ? Perhaps they originally planned to have some kind of fort to do with the cholos?

yeah its either a signature of whoever made the map, a fort rockstar planned to build, or its a clue to some easter egg.

Captsensible23

yeah at first thought I thought it was a signature but it also looks like its pointing to the land underneath. I looked at the other map in sunshine autos and it has like the same kind land on the side even tho its a map of the other island. maybe just a wear in the paper map to make it seem realistic??

i think its cholo grafitti becuase the same writing appears on the wall in the 101 bayshore avenue safehouse, in betweeb the save icon and the clothes icon.

cold fusion 33

could be a possible (but very unlikely) link between that tunnel that is closed off in lberty city stories.

vice city has to be south of liberty city so if there was a tunnel from liberty city then it would be in north vice city and the weird writing is on south vice city

Captsensible23

I remember reading a little while back that some fella found a new section in Vice Cty. Either the new section was in Vice City or Vice City Stories I can't remember, but all I think it was, was a dock. If somebody that knows that topic, or has a picture of this new dock please post it in this topic.

Brenteus Maximus
I remember reading a little while back that some fella found a new section in Vice Cty. Either the new section was in Vice City or Vice City Stories I can't remember, but all I think it was, was a dock. If somebody that knows that topic, or has a picture of this new dock please post it in this topic.

It's probably the big Stiltsville dock from one of Gonzalez' missions in VCS, because it wasn't there in VC. There were just a few small Stiltsville shacks in VC.

Captsensible23

Yeah I know that the stilt docks are new, with the new board walks in between. But soembody did have evidence from a map of either game of a dock near prawn island, vice point or downtown.

i still think its graffitti becuase i foun it in the bayshore safehouse that used to be occupied by cholos

PICS

user posted image

user posted image

manofpeace

It seems to be pointing at either the floating peirs or the rock out cropings down there. But yeah, the black stuff is writting.