Who was The Made Man Toni Killed?

gta_boy

It's was never mentioned by Rockstar, so we can consume it was someone from Sindacco or Forelli family...

user posted image

it was Tommy Vercetti. biggrin.gif just joking, but rockstar never told us who it was.

it was Tommy Vercetti. biggrin.gif just joking, but rockstar never told us who it was.

maybe it was tommy because he was with the forellis and the forellis are italian and to be a made man you had to be italian.its just a prediction from me.but who knows it might have been him.

Tommy was with the Forellis before 86. Then he created his own gang, the Vercetti crime ring or something like that.

Edited by Sindacco

Tommy was with the Forellis before 86. Then he created his own gang, the Vercetti crime ring or something like that.

but was tommy a made man?

It could very well be Tommy, however, this is unlikely. Rockstar is not likely to do something that obvious. Also, Tommy was kinda self-evicted from the Forelli family and thus wouldn't be a Forelli made man. He is definately a Vercetti family made man though. But, did the Leone family have any beef with the Vercetti family in the early 90s?

tommy lives in Vice in the 90's. its in The Introduction movie. i do also believe tommy was the one who was killed because in the graveyard in Staunton there is a stone that says R.I.P. Tommy Vercetti.

the reason he is buried here is because he came to have a meeting withe Salvatore, offended him and was killed by Toni

in the graveyard in Staunton there is a stone that says R.I.P. Tommy Vercetti.

that's a hoax buddy icon13.gif , lets just hope rahkstar2.gif give us the answer in gta4

in the graveyard in Staunton there is a stone that says R.I.P. Tommy Vercetti.

that's a hoax buddy icon13.gif , lets just hope rahkstar2.gif give us the answer in gta4

yeah the whole tommy is dead in lcs thing is fake and yes lets hope all the answers to our questions can be answered in gta4

yeah i have been to the graveyard in staunton and never seen a tombstone for tommy vercetti.

tommy lives in Vice in the 90's. its in The Introduction movie. i do also believe tommy was the one who was killed because in the graveyard in Staunton there is a stone that says R.I.P. Tommy Vercetti.

the reason he is buried here is because he came to have a meeting withe Salvatore, offended him and was killed by Toni

there is a graveyard with Tommy's name on it??? in which game?? which part of the map?? How come i never notice it??

there is a graveyard with Tommy's name on it??? in which game?? which part of the map?? How come i never notice it??

supposily its in lcs but its all fake so dont worrry about it.