How do i book a flight, and where

radof94

Hi, i was wondering what part of the airport/s that you book the flights in. and i don't mean get a flying licence and grab a plane yourself, i mean how do i go to the airport and get some other guy to fly for me. i know this is possable because there is a cheat to get widescreen you book a flight to anywhere and then blow up all cars. thx sad.gifbored.gifdontgetit.gifsmile.gifcolgate.gifbiggrin.gif

I think at the front of it

but where is the front of it, it all depends on the way u look at it. and also what is "it" las santos airport, las venturas AP or the san fierro AP??

if you will look at airport a little bit you will see a yellow marker go inside it and you'll buy a ticked. if you still can't find it look at sf's airport the yellow marker is in a easy place.

You're not missing much. It's faster to travel on your own.

well, you can skip a flight and then you save yourself about 1 minute!

You're not missing much. It's faster to travel on your own.

well, you can skip a flight and then you save yourself about 1 minute!

Each airport in the game is off the beaten path. So not only are you spending time to go out of your way to get TO the airport, once you touch down, you're spending time rejoining civilization by traveling FROM the airport. Besides, if you're going to skip the sequence, then it's REALLY pointless biggrin.gif