New Info: 3 Trailers to be released in total.

Rob.

[-Vice-Andreas-]

It would be cool if a simple retro style game of Space Invaders or Pong was playable while you waited for the game to load, to pass the time of the supposive "10 minutes loading", instead of just sitting there listening to music and staring at the same pictures you see every other time you play GTAIV.

Either way, I'm sure 10 minutes is an exaggeration.

I could say San Andreas took 10 minutes to load. It did to us personally! But we all know it realistically only takes about 2 minutes.

ps3 user all the way

It would be nice if it was 4 trailers

To be truthful I really don't care how many trailers they have, for me personally I would be ok if they gave us the 1st one this one and that's it (as long as it shows some gameplay), because they always give us info on gameplay and that's enough for me really. Ignore what I just said for a minute, Rockstar normally gives us 3 trailers, then a bunch of gameplay videos so we're ok if we don't get more than 3 trailers (the trailers are normally the best and then only some of the gameplay ones are good).

Could it be ten minutes for the first load Ie the first time u play it it instals everything and u dont need to run it again

DigitallyInsane^
It would be nice if it was 4 trailers

The fourth trailer will be the release of the game...

Or is that not enough? mercie_blink.gif

user posted image

Chillin' in my Beamer, listenin' to Ether...

Supernautus

I take it you mean Draw DISTANCE, as for 10 minutes for first load, No, I reckon it'll be every load, no game yet, on either system has made use of a hard drive for installation of any part of the main game, and they aren't likely to start now.

GTA_Godfather

There was very little loading time in the PC version (10 secs.). I'll be getting that version, so I don't care how much loading time there will be in the lame consoles.

There was very little loading time in the PC version (10 secs.). I'll be getting that version, so I don't care how much loading time there will be in the lame consoles.

What the hell are you talking about? There is no PC version.