How do I lose weapons

Gman8

OK OK, before you tell me to do a search, look at the date I registered on this board..... So yes, I do know how to do a search.

OK back to the topic. I have competed the game and have all girlfriends but I want to find a way to lose my M4 ammo. I currently have infinate because I did the more ammo glitch where you walk into ammunition, do a challenge and exit before starting the challenge so that you could gain more free ammo.

I killed Barbara, didn't work because my other game saves on this card were already where I had competed all girlfriends. Getting busted doesn't work. Dying doesn't work. Buying the alternate gun in place of the M4 (AK) didn't work. Since there is no metal detector anywhere in SA, that has been ruled out.

Is there any way I could get rid of the M4 ammo?

Do the weapon set cheat. That will change every weapon in the slots it changes. If you don't want to cheat, then I have no idea.

If this is PC SA then get GTASA Control Center and set your weapons to have 0 ammo or just remove it.

Adam Jensen

Kill every girlfriend and die

Shoot the gun until there is no ammo remaining.

It had infinite ammo. -.-

Shoot the gun until there is no ammo remaining.

It had infinite ammo. -.-

I had what it seemed to have infinite ammo in my MP5 from doing that glitch when I wasn't aware of it, and after a while of shooting with it, the numbers came back so trying to waste your time shooting it, might not be a bad idea... even though it'll take over 10,000 bullets. bored.gif

Why do you want to get rid of the M4? it has to be the better of the two assault rifles you can have, it has better range and accuracy.

If you don't want to kill your girlfriends, or you don't have it on PC, quite frankly, you're f*cked. Simple as that. Its a small thing, but its bloody annoying.

I haven't killed all girlfriends. I have killed Barbara and Katie but it doesn't really matter because once you have completed girlfriends on any of your slots in the memory card, then you can die all you want or get busted all you want and still maintain your weapons. I tried shooting all the ammo out before. I taped the circle button on the controller. Came back 4 hours later and it was still infinite.

As for reasoning, no particular reason. I just want to try something new tounge.gif

i had this problem a while back for the ps2 version and it annoyed me so much, I hope this gets fixed by GTA4 smile.gif

Four warnings, two temp bans, a sh*tty attitude, and one permaban!

Bagged 'n' tagged.

sorry for the double post,

...but if you serched, didnt you come across my topic i started about a year ago on this subject? it was under my old account 'c3poh'

Four warnings, two temp bans, a sh*tty attitude, and one permaban!

Bagged 'n' tagged.