SA installation problem

Tales.NL

Hey, i tryed to install SA. I clicked English. And got this error :

user posted image

Can anyone please help !

Edited by Tales.NL

Don't know if it will work but have you tried installing your game whilst in safe mode?. You could also try disabling your antivirus software in case that's interfering with the installation. Also disable any other programs/software/applications that are running in the background as well.

Edited by Seddo

s0h607k.jpg

How do i do that? I double posted this thread, because there is more attention to this sub.

But please tell me, how u run the installer in compality mode ?

I double posted this thread, because...

No, you don't double post. This forum has millions of posts and suffers from the burden of all the extra weight. Respect our home by doing as everybody else does. You find the forum that best suits your thread and you post it there. Once.

Then i apologize for this double thread. But can someone please help me with my problem ?

Well this is a troubleshooting issue. And although you meant well, realistically, that picture only shows us that A) installation failed and B) it wasn't a CRC error. So what you need to do now is go to the troubleshooting forum and look at the pinned posting requirements. Then post the answers to those questions here. Maybe the information you give us will help us reach a solution for you smile.gif