KoRn

Banana

Scarface187

They're still making albums? Wtf?

I like some of the older stuff. Kind of grew out of them all together though.

user posted image

Twang of Cauliflower

I used to listen to them back in the day.

...teh kicker.

Vanilla Shake

I only like two songs by them, and one of those songs was a damn intro to an album.

TC718 / <629 / CF5

NGEh8XV.png

Love Korn. Favorite band. New album July 31. Heard a couple of their new stuff like Evolution and I will protect you. Korn forever.

Spelling corn with a k and making the r backwards does not make it a cooler word.

Love Korn. Favorite band. New album July 31. Heard a couple of their new stuff like Evolution and I will protect you. Korn forever.

yeah heard evolution its pretty good i dont know the name of the album

Scarface187
Cheesiest band.

Oh I don't know about that.....

user posted image

user posted image

Scarface187
It gets even cheesier.

user posted image

Sample

That was so cheesily epic.

user posted image

Remember This.
Cheesiest band.

Oh I don't know about that.....

user posted image

DRAGONFORCE RUUUUULE!

Heh, been to see 'em live and heard all the albums. f*cking love 'em, even if they are cheesier than a cheese toastie.

Korn is one of those bands you like when you are going through puberty, but then you grow up and realize they aren't that great. Kind of like that one ugly girl in school that gets boobs before all the others. She's ugly, but damn, she's got boobs.

yeah heard evolution its pretty good i dont know the name of the album

Couldn't tell ya what the name of the album is either. Just sucks David Silveria won't be doing drums this time around. First Welch now him.

I don't get where everyone is saying that KoRn is a bad band. You can't tell that a band with every album they released hit Platnum 4 times sucks. Also each was in the Billboards Top 200 charts and each time the new album was in the top 5. The guitarists and bass player were inducted into the Metal Hall of Fame. Also they are the only band to be invited to MTV's TRL live 4 times.

Edited by Glycerine

Even after getting all those awards, at the end of the day they're just not that great compared to bands in the "underground" metal scene.

25. Motorhead

24. RATM

23. Emperor

22. Marilyn Manson

21. Def Leppard

20. Slipknot

19. Soundgarden

18. Black Flag

17. Napalm Death

16. Fugazi

15. NIN

14. Blink 182

13. Judas Priest

12. Korn

11. Bon Jovi

10. Nirvana

9. Pantera

8. FNM

7. Slayer

6. Ozzy

5. Green Day

4. AC/DC

3. Metallica

2. Gn'R

1. Iron Maiden

Where. The. f*ck. Are. Death?

Edited by Trows

No dough this post will get questions and and maybe even some fighting.

Vanilla Shake
I don't get where everyone is saying that KoRn is a bad band. You can't tell that a band with every album they released hit Platnum 4 times sucks. Also each was in the Billboards Top 200 charts and each time the new album was in the top 5. The guitarists and bass player were inducted into the Metal Hall of Fame. Also they are the only band to be invited to MTV's TRL live 4 times.

That really doesn't mean sh*t. It's called "personal preference". Certain people prefer music like Korn. Certain people prefer music like Green Day. Certain people prefer music like Mozart. The number of times you've appeared on an MTV show doesn't really mean a thing.

TC718 / <629 / CF5

NGEh8XV.png

Scarface187
Even after getting all those awards, at the end of the day they're just not that great compared to bands in the "underground" metal scene.

25. Motorhead

24. RATM

23. Emperor

22. Marilyn Manson

21. Def Leppard

20. Slipknot

19. Soundgarden

18. Black Flag

17. Napalm Death

16. Fugazi

15. NIN

14. Blink 182

13. Judas Priest

12. Korn

11. Bon Jovi

10. Nirvana

9. Pantera

8. FNM

7. Slayer

6. Ozzy

5. Green Day

4. AC/DC

3. Metallica

2. Gn'R

1. Iron Maiden

At least Iron Maiden are #1, but yeah where is Death? Why are Slipknot on there?

user posted image

Korn is one of those bands you like when you are going through puberty, but then you grow up and realize they aren't that great. Kind of like that one ugly girl in school that gets boobs before all the others. She's ugly, but damn, she's got boobs.

You win the topic. Right on the money. Angry banana , why so Angry and why so many flashing and annoying images in your signature and avatar?

That really doesn't mean sh*t. It's called "personal preference". Certain people prefer music like Korn. Certain people prefer music like Green Day. Certain people prefer music like Mozart. The number of times you've appeared on an MTV show doesn't really mean a thing.

I know its about "personal preference" some like differnt music than others. People should not say a band sucks when they don't they should give them credit that they are good at what they do. I don't like rap but I don't say every rapper sucks because they don't. Take 2pac for example I don't like his music but I admit he was good at what he did. His albums still out sell most present rappers today.

People should not say a band sucks when they don't they should give them credit that they are good at what they do.

The way I see Korn, they just get too much credit for what they do. While on the other hand, bands who are more creative and technical in their playing, are almost forgotten in "metal" magazine best of lists. confused.gif

No dough this post will get questions and and maybe even some fighting.

Statutory Ray
People should not say a band sucks when they don't they should give them credit that they are good at what they do.

The way I see Korn, they just get too much credit for what they do. While on the other hand, bands who are more creative and technical in their playing, are almost forgotten in "metal" magazine best of lists. confused.gif

Korn WAS original. They were the first band to popularize the "nu-metal" sound (I put that word in parenthesis since I think it's a pretty crappy generalization), and even then weren't similar at all to other "nu-metal" bands that followed. Their first few albums were pretty good, in my opinion, but they've become pretty bland and generic overall, another "cookie cutter" band afraid to do anything original and would rather water themselves down as much as possible to weigh down their pockets a bit more.

A band that I think sounds a lot like Korn, but a lot better, is (hed) p.e. Most real "metalheads" probably won't like them, but they're a shining example of what happens when a "nu-metal" band does things right and don't lose their originality over time.

Remember This.

25. Motorhead

24. RATM

23. Emperor

22. Marilyn Manson

21. Def Leppard

20. Slipknot

19. Soundgarden

18. Black Flag

17. Napalm Death

16. Fugazi

15. NIN

14. Blink 182

13. Judas Priest

12. Korn

11. Bon Jovi

10. Nirvana

9. Pantera

8. FNM

7. Slayer

6. Ozzy

5. Green Day

4. AC/DC

3. Metallica

2. Gn'R

1. Iron Maiden

At least Iron Maiden are #1, but yeah where is Death? Why are Slipknot on there?

Hmm, Slipknot weren't that bad, but I think top 25 should do a bit better than Green Day at number 5.

As for Korn, I like some of their stuff, I bought a double CD collection of theirs (Life is Peachy and Untouchables), it was alrite, I don't listen to 'em a lot now.

25. Motorhead

24. RATM

23. Emperor

22. Marilyn Manson

21. Def Leppard

20. Slipknot

19. Soundgarden

18. Black Flag

17. Napalm Death

16. Fugazi

15. NIN

14. Blink 182

13. Judas Priest

12. Korn

11. Bon Jovi

10. Nirvana

9. Pantera

8. FNM

7. Slayer

6. Ozzy

5. Green Day

4. AC/DC

3. Metallica

2. Gn'R

1. Iron Maiden

icon14.gif slipknot, korn, ozzy, ac/dc

@six dust cuz

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by angrybanana5000

TheDude5000

25. Motorhead

24. RATM

23. Emperor

22. Marilyn Manson

21. Def Leppard

20. Slipknot

19. Soundgarden

18. Black Flag

17. Napalm Death

16. Fugazi

15. NIN

14. Blink 182

13. Judas Priest

12. Korn

11. Bon Jovi

10. Nirvana

9. Pantera

8. FNM

7. Slayer

6. Ozzy

5. Green Day

4. AC/DC

3. Metallica

2. Gn'R

1. Iron Maiden

blah blah

Blink 182, Green Day, Slipknot, Korn? Are you sh*tting me? NO. NO.

user posted image

25. Motorhead

24. RATM

23. Emperor

22. Marilyn Manson

21. Def Leppard

20. Slipknot

19. Soundgarden

18. Black Flag

17. Napalm Death

16. Fugazi

15. NIN

14. Blink 182

13. Judas Priest

12. Korn

11. Bon Jovi

10. Nirvana

9. Pantera

8. FNM

7. Slayer

6. Ozzy

5. Green Day

4. AC/DC

3. Metallica

2. Gn'R

1. Iron Maiden

I'm happy with that list. Korn, Greenday, Nirvana, Pantera, Iron Maiden, and Soundgarden. Why the f*ck is Marilyn Manson and Blink 182 on there? Then theres bands I've never even heard of.

TheDude5000

Nirvana, Pantera, Iron Maiden, and Soundgarden belong there, Green Day has sucked for about a decade, and Korn has about two good songs.

user posted image

Guns N' Roses are the best...ehh korn, probably Freak On A Leash was a decent song