modifying 2 cheats

Tennesse

well there are these 2 cheats for San Andreas:

Recruit anyone into gang with guns (colt45)

sjmahpe

Recruit anyone into gang with rocket launcher

zsoxfsq

I would love it even more if somebody could change the weapons here and put instead:

Recruit anyone into gang with M4

sjmahpe

Recruit anyone into gang with MINIGUN

zsoxfsq

is it possible? whatsthat.gif

I've got a fresh batch of cookies from the oven, please help colgate.gif

well there are these 2 cheats for San Andreas:

Recruit anyone into gang with guns (colt45)

sjmahpe

Recruit anyone into gang with rocket launcher

zsoxfsq

I would love it even more if somebody could change the weapons here and put instead:

Recruit anyone into gang with M4

sjmahpe

Recruit anyone into gang with MINIGUN

zsoxfsq

is it possible? whatsthat.gif

I've got a fresh batch of cookies from the oven, please help colgate.gif

USE PINNED TOPICS.

well i have understand that chetas are in the EXE.

but you can edit the main so your gang always use minigun and not colt or knife.

set_gang (gangID) weapons_to (weaponID)

cya

Yl8KS.jpg

ey I thought cheats are from the MAIN.SCM

and no, I don't want gang members with miniguns confused.gif just when I apply that cheat, that's all

I'll go check that excruciating long thread mercie_blink.gif

Well, now it's not a big problem to change something in EXE from SCM. Go to SA Memory Handling topic, find MemProof code allowing to write anywhere in the memory and alter these addresses:

change rockets

0x005E8C3F // write 38 (0x26) - minigun

0x005E8C48 // write 38 (0x26) - minigun

pistol

0x005E8C5F // write 31 (0x1F) - M4

0x005E8C68 // write 31 (0x1F) - M4

Use code

create_thread @MemoryProofWrite 0x005E8C3F 1 38 1

create_thread @MemoryProofWrite 0x005E8C48 1 38 1

to change rockets to minigun and similar for pistol.

Edited by Seemann

ah biggrin.gif Great! I hope this works

edit: I've been bustin my balls over sanny builder to try to include this in it

create_thread @MemoryProofWrite 0x005E8C3F 1 38 1create_thread @MemoryProofWrite 0x005E8C48 1 38 1

I've had no luck finding even the place to add it in... sad.gif it's a great idea theoretically, but damn this is hard to figure out... and I wanted it with Darkpact so it can be saved-game compatible sad.gif

please guys, don't tell me "I don't help people who don't want to do anything! do it yourself" because I've honestly ruined my frickin eye-balls in the screen of my PC in the sanny program... only "Mem" I found was

000612 DEFINE UNKNOWN_THREADS_MEMORY 574

and proof came up in a dialog line somewhere in the story line I think... it was with green. also, couldn't find "create thread" anywhere :|

plz help me with this or explain better how I should go with it... but if you take some time for this (you -> as an experienced scripter) it would save alotta time, nerve damage and sleepless nights for me... and probably it would also save ppl the time for explaining stuff to me... and it would make some other people besides me happy because I'm sure other ppl would use this aswell...

anyway, this is all I want, just these cheats changed, or even only one of them ... please nervous.gif

Edited by Tennesse

Sorry for bump, but could someone try to finish this? dontgetit.gif Id really love to use this in my game biggrin.gif

ey and I got another question in this

since the search engine is disabled: "Sorry, the forum search engine is currently disabled for performance reasons. You can try your query on Yahoo:"

and yahoo basicly sucks

could anyone tell me if anyone found a way to make .IPL changes work on saved games? like a car spawned somwhere or even that garage thing someone made through IPL? is t possible yet?

okay forget about the IPL

Fireman told me it's not possible and he knows best

but what about the cheats? cry.gif

I've been bustin my balls over sanny builder to try to include this in it

create_thread @MemoryProofWrite 0x005E8C3F 1 38 1create_thread @MemoryProofWrite 0x005E8C48 1 38 1

I've had no luck finding even the place to add it in... sad.gif it's a great idea theoretically, but damn this is hard to figure out... and I wanted it with Darkpact so it can be saved-game compatible sad.gif

please guys, don't tell me "I don't help people who don't want to do anything! do it yourself" because I've honestly ruined my frickin eye-balls in the screen of my PC in the sanny program... only "Mem" I found was

000612 DEFINE UNKNOWN_THREADS_MEMORY 574

and proof came up in a dialog line somewhere in the story line I think... it was with green. also, couldn't find "create thread" anywhere :|

plz help me with this or explain better how I should go with it... but if you take some time for this (you -> as an experienced scripter) it would save alotta time, nerve damage and sleepless nights for me... and probably it would also save ppl the time for explaining stuff to me... and it would make some other people besides me happy because I'm sure other ppl would use this aswell...

anyway, this is all I want, just these cheats changed, or even only one of them ... please  nervous.gif

triple quadruple post but I have the right to bump my own topic when it almost passes the page notify.gif

plz help...