A Question for XBox People

wade1972

The Nintendo has the DS, and Sony the PSP, is Microsoft planning an XBox Portable system???

It's a market they haven't explored yet (they could make a killing on it) so I was just wondering if there were plans to create a portable???

Thanks.

TheDude5000

LOL, just because we own MS consoles doesnt mean we work for them and know their insider secrets or future plans, so how would we know if they're developing a handheld? I do know that PSP is doing good compared to all the other handheld consoles that tried to take down the Game Boy series, and MS might just try it. I'm far more excited for the 360 however, because they are just supporting the hell out of that thing with quality online features and fantastic games.

user posted image

LOL, just because we own MS consoles doesnt mean we work for them and know their insider secrets or future plans, so how would we know if they're developing a handheld?

No need to be rude about it, there's plenty of times when some forumers know more on any given subject than others.. It's half the reason the forums exist mate.

LOL, just because we own MS consoles doesnt mean we work for them and know their insider secrets or future plans, so how would we know if they're developing a handheld? I do know that PSP is doing good compared to all the other handheld consoles that tried to take down the Game Boy series, and MS might just try it. I'm far more excited for the 360 however, because they are just supporting the hell out of that thing with quality online features and fantastic games.

The reason I asked is because I do not own an XBox (yet) so I have no idea what goes on in the XBox world. I have a PS2, so obviously I follow the world of Playstation, etc.

I figured there are a lot of people here who have XBoxes, who know what's going on in that area (XBox news, etc...) and thought I'd just ask.

So the next time someone asks a question, "Dude", maybe take that into consideration.

Everyone else - thanks.

TheDude5000

I wasn't being rude at all, I don't know where you picked that up from. We dont know anymore than PS2 owners what MS is planning, we'll just have to wait and see. icon14.gif

user posted image

beanmachine43

lol, Xbox people. What about the Commodore 64 people? They deserve recognition too. tounge.gif

Anyways, I think MS is definitely working on it. Just because an official announcement hasn't been made doesn't mean that they're working on it behind closed doors (and it's not too unlikely that they're not).

I wasn't being rude at all, I don't know where you picked that up from. We dont know anymore than PS2 owners what MS is planning, we'll just have to wait and see. icon14.gif

Now that's untrue.. In this instance, maybe not, but it's not like there wasn't a chance somebody did..

TheDude5000
I wasn't being rude at all, I don't know where you picked that up from. We dont know anymore than PS2 owners what MS is planning, we'll just have to wait and see.  icon14.gif

Now that's untrue.. In this instance, maybe not, but it's not like there wasn't a chance somebody did..

Wonderful, glad we solved that.

sigh.gif

user posted image

sigh.gif

A bit of advice - Don't try to be a smart-arse in the same manner a fifteen year old would, it just comes off as being pathetic.

Sigh.

TheDude5000

sigh.gif

A bit of advice - Don't try to be a smart-arse in the same manner a fifteen year old would, it just comes off as being pathetic.

Sigh.

I have some advice for you, don't get butthurt over one comment and keep whining about it, that's what truly seems pathetic.

user posted image

I have some advice for you, don't get butthurt over one comment and keep whining about it, that's what truly seems pathetic.

Grow up, eh? You had to be the 'tard who felt the need to add in some oh-so-witty with a completely unnecessary post, changing the connotation of the thread to nothing more than second rate sarcasm.

I'll leave you to make more or something that wasn't even an argument, and pound your chest to keep your pride. Be the bigger man and all that.

To be fair. It did come off as a bit rude. Guy was just asking for our informed opinion over it.

E3 is in a few weeks. If anything about a MS portable gaming system is going be announced this year. I'd bet it'd be at E3 smile.gif

pykOb.png

Pacrel Focre

Why would Microsoft want to waste their time on a portable gaming system. The PSP hasn't exactly rocketed in sales compared to the DS. Everyone thought it would, but it didn't.

I have a PSP myself, and I must admit, there's only a few great games. i'm tempted to get a DS sometime soon. Purely because there's much better games on it.

beanmachine43
Why would Microsoft want to waste their time on a portable gaming system. The PSP hasn't exactly rocketed in sales compared to the DS. Everyone thought it would, but it didn't.

I have a PSP myself, and I must admit, there's only a few great games. i'm tempted to get a DS sometime soon. Purely because there's much better games on it.

It is catching up, so I've heard anyway. The only reason I even bought a PSP was for the GTA Stories titles and MGS Portable Ops. It's been collecting dust for over two months now. Microsoft doesn't necessarily have to go into the market because of Sony being in it. If Sony was never in it, we wouldn't even be having this discussion because Nintendo would be dominating it even more than they are now.

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.