HOW TO GET GTA SA AND MOD IT

dahkid

I've been reading about GTA and modding and I've decided to join the club. My questions are, what do I need. Also once I have what I need how do i mod the game, but im guessing i should look in the tutorial section for that one. Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Well I want to have GTA SA wid car mods... ex: 350z, enzo you know that good sh*t. Then I was thinking of using a gang mod, so instead of grove n ballers i'd be bloods n crips. Also i was planning on trying to change the handling line, so i can basicly have my cars drift.(Help with that would be greatly appriciated) Im not quite sure what mods I want, I'm looking thru the one's you guys have as I speak, trying to understand them because I'm fresh off the stupid boat when it comes to this. Another ? which is the better version of GTA SA 2 have.

search in www.gtagarage.com, there are lots of mods like this but may be not all you want in one mod....

Oh.. I dont want it all in one mod. I'm down to mod it, piece by piece and on that note, I was also wondering if they got tuts on how to modd da game...?

Edited by dahkid

Suction Testicle Man

Tutorials here. Installing cars isn't hard at all, most mods come with readme files with instructions on how to install. Download some mods, find one with a good readme, and install it correctly and pretty much repeat. The more practice you get the less likely you'll screw up / forget something.

If at first you don't succeed, you fail, and the test will be terminated.

Aight, ty for the help and explinations. I got 1 more question. What do I got to change so I can have the cars be able to drift ?

you need to change the cars handling line in the data folder in a thing called handling.cfg open it with notepad

Do you have any idea what numbers I would need to change?

• 3 weeks later...

I dont know if you still have problems installing mods, but im sort of going through the same thing. if you cant understand the "read me's" you can always youtube it. Thats how I learned.

search in www.gtagarage.com, there are lots of mods like this but may be not all you want in one mod....

gta garage has sucky mods.search GTA world for mods.like 1243 san andreas car mods and still growing.

user posted image