Los Desperados mission...

jrbabbitt

I got something funny to tell you all, I was starting the Los Desperados mission and i had to recruit 2 gang members to help Cesar, ok i got the two in the car with me and when i was driving to Unity Station to meet up with Cesar's boys one of my own homies bails out of the car and runs away!

What is with that? I got max respect. I get the message i have to find another gang member to recruit so I do and shortly after the other homie bails on me. I think it's funny that my own gang bails on me.

That may happen sometimes. You have no other option but to recruit some other homie.

Your game is currently in Riot mode. Expect homies to be randomly terrified of the events surrounding them. When I was doing the min kill comp, I had to let Cesar's guys do all the work. As me and my 5 person gang hung back, one at a time, they would randomly run off. What's funnier than that is that if you wait long enough, they actually return! lol.gif

I didn't have that happen but one ran away due to something happening and I tried to chase him down and get him to join backup, it's futile. If they get far enough away they don't register as your posse, but it's part of the AI foibbles (sp?) that need work in the GTA series.