Pro Evolution Soccer 2008

saintdave

IGN has first information and pictures from the new PES game due out October time this year.

Linky

Looks awesome, can't wait!

but the shirts do look nice with the creases etc in them. Why do Pro Evo always use Brazil and Portugal to show off their game angry.gif

The crowds look a hell of a lot better - shame that the players still have that nasty glare coming off of them.

oldschoolsigs14.png

Why do Pro Evo always use Brazil and Portugal to show off their game angry.gif

I’m glad they did in this instance though as both national teams are now licensed.

To be honest, it'll only be worth getting, if they sort out the lag issues on Xbox Live, I don't really play it offline anymore.

AndyGanteks

wow,too bad i have to get it on ps2...but who knows.....

edit anaalizing screenshots:

numero UNO

here you can clearly see that they also got Licence for Portugal's shirts and Brazils too and that graphics of fans is a improved a lot

Numero two

Here you can see something which was never ever present in PES before.Player giving interviews.I just think this will be a NEXTGEN feature only.And note what is behind,something that looks like Master league signature(league a) meaning master league will return,and it is going to be expanded as never before

No 3

we see Ronaldinho in action,probably with the new ball(which looks so volleyballic)

NUM 4

Cristiano Ronaldo in his classic drible...

Does it look it is from a video game.Must be the stadium viewer mode...

final pic

Here you can see two teams,presumably those PES and WEN teamsd that always appear,...and well what those two players do on the ground is kinda...not understandable...but nevertheless you can see even more at how goood the fans now look alike...(next gen only ).The ball is named Kampfgeist

Cheers pes fans

AnDySeRb-the producer of first GTA movie ever...

Edited by AndySerb

CrocodileDundee

It Looks Very Good, I hope They License the Premier League Though.

user posted image

Cristiano Ronaldo in his classic drible...

Fantastic analytical skills there.

By the way I'm not ridiculing you because of the racism thing, I'm just doing it because I plain don't like you.

Read up about this last night. Can't wait. Going to get it with a PS3 at the end of the year. smile.gif

AndyGanteks
bunch of sh*t about ss's

ur bad

wtf do you mean by that eshoul

bunch of sh*t about ss's

ur bad

Do I have to answer this?

AndyGanteks
bunch of sh*t about ss's

ur bad

Do I have to answer this?

i never said what you supposedly quoted to me i this topic or ever,and i dont know what i did to you or to anybody else here.But i think i know the reason why now everyone hate me.Because i'm a SERB.f*cking nationalisam

Playing the race card...

But yes, fantastic news that the Edit Mode, now I can make my amazing Bolton logo that I had on Pro Evo 5. Hopefully the 360 will have more stadiums and then the good times will be rolling back. Bring on October

Mister Pink
I'm a little dissapointed with the graphics. I thought they would look much better on next-gen consoles. Aw well. I know this game will still blow me away, as do most of the PES titles.

There's no pleasing some people, you want noticable graphics visuals, get a high def TV.

There's no pleasing some people, you want noticable graphics visuals, get a high def TV.

I've got a high def TV and play Pro Evo 6 on it all the time, Pro Evo graphics are crap and don't seem to have improved much at all based on the early screen shots anyway.

- Dome Piece

You may like shiny plastic looking players in tight spandex kits. But some of us don't.

Graphics are part and parcel of the illusion of immersion when playing a game. PES has always had solid gameplay, about time they finally sort out the graphics.

pykOb.png

Pacrel Focre

MyMothersMySister

I'll give it a very wide berth until the reviews are in.

I'm still emotionally scarred from the 360 version of PES6.

/shudders.

Messiah To The Animals

#Cyclop9

I'll give it a very wide berth until the reviews are in.

I'm still emotionally scarred from the 360 version of PES6.

/shudders.

PES6 wasn't really a next gen game. Since PES was Playstation exclusive Konami didn't have plans to release it on xbox. So they basically just used the PS2 version and trnasfered it across to the 360.

This new PES game will basically be Konami's first release for next gen. I can't wait. inlove.gif

s0h607k.jpg

AndyGanteks

^^^ yes PES was always the best on Playstation

Anyways one of my biggest wishes (which wont happen) is the ability to make custom stadiums, and that weather changes are possibile during the game,for an example it is winter and in the middle of the game it is sun or starts raining or the wind gets stronger or even more snow falls..

meh ...those arent ever going to happen...just wishes sad.gifsad.gif

• 1 month later...

Major bump required. New pictures available, were removed from some sites due to the wishes of Konami but most kept them up so see them in all their glory -

Click Me

You'll also notice Spurs and Newcastle are the licensed teams for this years edition.

AndyGanteks
Major bump required. New pictures available, were removed from some sites due to the wishes of Konami but most kept them up so see them in all their glory -

Click Me

You'll also notice Spurs and Newcastle are the licensed teams for this years edition.

Thanks but when ever i point a mouse to a pic some popups happened and yay there's Serbia in!!!

monkeyman237

Good to see the defense looks better this time round. I could always score far too easy even on the hardest mode in PES6. But Rooney doesn't look a thing like himself...

Cheers for the update Dave. Raul looks pretty nice, but the images of general action leave a bit to be desired for mine.

AndyGanteks
Cheers for the update Dave. Raul looks pretty nice, but the images of general action leave a bit to be desired for mine.

Yes that was what i was worried too,i dont like how the gameplay looks.

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.