Modding Cars in SA on the PS2

Hummer1

Is it possible to mod cars on the PS2 using a flah drive and sticking it into the usb slot after you have downloaded a car? or does it only work on the computer version of the game? if it works for the PS2 give me directions. if it works for the computer version give me directions.

• 1 month later...
Is it possible to mod cars on the PS2 using a flah drive and sticking it into the usb slot after you have downloaded a car? or does it only work on the computer version of the game? if it works for the PS2 give me directions. if it works for the computer version give me directions.

well people say its impossible to mod the ps2 version but i have an idea that might work but you need a fat ps2 in order for it to work. here it is.

with the fat ps2 theres an expansion bay in the back of it where a hard drive can be plugged in. its called a hdd just so you know. well anyway you can save games into the hard drive not just the game save data. theres also a ethernet plug in the back of the hdd. so you can probably plug it into your computer and download the mod into the ps2. i dont know if it would work, but you could give it a try. muppetmaster_karma.gif

The ps2 version of the game can be modded a little bit, but certain files can't be, like the textures (txd's) because the ps2 uses a different texture format.

It is a long, and somewhat difficult process to mod the ps2 version of the game, it is recommended that you mod the pc vers if possible.

As for directions, take a look at our tutorial forum.