The Real World: Liberty City

Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines

Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines

NOTE: I DO NOT OWN THE REAL WORLD OR GRAND THEFT AUTO.

The Real World is heading to Liberty City for another season of dramatic and actiony-fun! Casting for the show begins today. Up to seven GTA Charcters can be eligible to join. Here are more on the casting rules.

RULES:

1. One character per person who choose.

2. Up to seven characters.

3. You can choose any character no matter if he/she is dead or alive from the following games: GTA III, GTA Advance, or GTA LCS.

4. First seven posted will be chosen to be on the cast.

After all castmates have been chosen, I will start the "show" up and you can leace the rest to me. So, start choosing!

CAST:

Claude- TheJonesy

8-Ball- TubbyJ

Maria- Sinful

Catalina- TonyZimmzy

Toni Cipriani- Broker Gangsta

Joey Leone- WWE_vs_TNA

Luigi Goterelli- Crip_Killah

Here is a link to the complete list of GTA III characters

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_chara..._Theft_Auto_III

Here is a link to the complete list of GTA: LCS characters

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_chara...ty_City_Stories

Edited by Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines

Very original approach. I haven't seen anything like this before. The only prblem, is that this is a Writer's Discussion , not casting.

Just use your own imagination and make up your own storyline bro'...

EDIT: It would be funny to have Claude on the Real World: LC. I have seen some episodes. See, during the episodes, they have the "members" talk their opinion into the camera. It would be funny if Claude was there, yaknow, cause he can't talk...LMMFAO!

Edited by TheJonesy

Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines

It's not like casting-casting. It's kinda like people choosing who they think should be on Real World. I'll be righting it all out, and I plan to have a main storyline goin' on until the end of the "show". You choosin' Claude? I'm just wonderin'.

8-Ball. Because there's always just one black guy, with a whole bunch of crazy white people.

It's not like casting-casting. It's kinda like people choosing who they think should be on Real World. I'll be righting it all out, and I plan to have a main storyline goin' on until the end of the "show". You choosin' Claude? I'm just wonderin'.

Yes, I would like Claude...

And during the show, Joey should bust through the window and say, "you killed my dad @$$hole," or somethin like that.

I hope people will cooperate so you can unfold your creation. Btw, are you goin to write in nothing but narration?

Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines

Well, I'm still decidin' on whether I'll be writin' in script-form or Narrative-form. Script would be easier to write it in, but narrative wll give it more details. What do you think I should do, and thanks for your character contribution! Hopefully more people will come and join in the fun. Claude and 8-Ball are in the cast!

Well, I'm still decidin' on whether I'll be writin' in script-form or Narrative-form. Script would be easier to write it in, but narrative wll give it more details. What do you think I should do, and thanks for your character contribution! Hopefully more people will come and join in the fun. Claude and 8-Ball are in the cast!

Narration should be your choice cause, basically, Eminence won't like it if it is written in script. The story would lake Direction, plot and details.

I am no expert, since my past stories didn't go so well, but I know a masterpiece when I see one. This is gonna be a joyride!

BTW: Contact me or even other fellow writers for tips or outside-opinions.

Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines

Narration should be your choice cause, basically, Eminence won't like it if it is written in script. The story would lake Direction, plot and details.

I am no expert, since my past stories didn't go so well, but I know a masterpiece when I see one. This is gonna be a joyride!

Aiight thanks! Sorry Broker Gangster, only characters that was in GTAIII, GTA LCS, and Advanced can be in this one, but if I make a Real World: Los Santos (I think I might) I'll definately add him in for some comedy. You can choose another character Broker Gangster.

Broker Gangsta

Aiight thanks! Sorry Broker Gangster, only characters that was in GTAIII, GTA LCS, and Advanced can be in this one, but if I make a Real World: Los Santos (I think I might) I'll definately add him in for some comedy. You can choose another character Broker Gangster.

Okay then put in Tnoi Cipriani

RACISM IS COOL KIDS

The New Vice: A story spanning over 15 years of betrayal, money, power and respect in Vice City.

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=281077

ALRIGHT! So we got the following:

-Claude

-8-Ball

-Catalina

-Maria

-Toni Cipriani

So how many more, Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines?

(We should have Luigi in, cause he'll have Maria and Catalina "under hi wing" if you know what I mean...) biggrin.gif

icon14.gif

I'm at a loss here.

What? dontgetit.gif

I get this one, let me explain...

The Real-World is a show that takes place in big cities (Los Angeles, New York, Detroit, Las Vegas, etc.) and contains about 7 people living in this house. And there time spent there is recorded and shown on T. V. Obviously, there is a lot of drama, comedy, betrayal, and anger issues.

So my friend here is making a Liberty City version, and casting characters from either GTA III, GTA LCS, or from GTA Advance. When he gets the casted characters, he will write a story. Pretty original I say! icon14.gif

Yeah, I know that.

I just have no idea how it would be an interesting story, reality TV is crap enough.

Yeah, I know that.

I just have no idea how it would be an interesting story, reality TV is crap enough.

Well, you may not like Reality T. V., but others might. Not to be rude, but you gotta judge a story by how well it's written, suprises, etc. Not be judged just cause you ain't a fan of reality. Just try to give this a try. Ya know, somethin different. smile.gif

Oh, and sorry I tried to explain it. I don't think your stupid or something, I just thought you didn't know what it was... blush.gif

Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines
ALRIGHT! So we got the following:

-Claude

-8-Ball

-Catalina

-Maria

-Toni Cipriani

So how many more, Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines?

(We should have Luigi in, cause he'll have Maria and Catalina "under hi wing" if you know what I mean...) biggrin.gif

icon14.gif

We just need two more characters, then we can start this up as early as today!

This looks cool! I think I'll give it a go. I choose Joey Leone.

Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines

Just one more character!

Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines
Aww, if only someone would come along and choose a character. sigh.gif

Yes, all we need is one more character then you can get this "show" rolling. cool.gif

Crip_Killah

I really love the Real World idea. Very original, and cool. Hope you give us somethin' good!

I choose Luigi Gotterelli!

Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines

YAY!!! We have all seven castmates! Now, I can get things rollin'. Expect the first edition tonight, and plz post your thoughts.

Hehe, here we - well, you - go I guess.

I'll try not to be too harsh. But, y'know, I hate that damn reality TV. tounge.gif

Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines
Hehe, here we - well, you - go I guess.

I'll try not to be too harsh. But, y'know, I hate that damn reality TV. tounge.gif

Ah I don't blame ya. But, the Real World and Big Brother are the only Reality TV show that I really like.

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.