doesnt lose weapons when busted or wasted

tommy franks

tommy franks

carl doesnt lose his weapons when busted or wasted, restarted a new game and dont have the girlfriends yet and same thing, when busted or wasted still have my weapons .., any solution ? thanks

You're not the first person to mention this. From what I've seen, this only happens on games where you once had Katie as your gf, even if you've started a new game since then. Just like GTA3's Puple Nines glitch. So I expect the fix to be the same. This means that if you're on PC, delete the SET file when starting a new game (this will require you to have to re-establish your preferences ingame). If you're on PS2, unplug your memory card and start a new game to avoid this from happening. I don't know how XBox manages save info and such, but similarly disconnecting it from the "memory" of your past exploits when starting a new game is likely to be the fix as well. If you ARE on XBox, research the Purple Nines glitch for a possibly more specific approach.

If you ARE on PC and are far enough along that you don't want to start over again, let me know, along with what version of the game (1 or 2) you have, and I'll whip up a fix for you.

tommy franks

thanks, that worked when starting a new game now. but a new problem, no helicopters show up to attack at 3 stars or higher, no copters at all xcept the random news one flying. any more help? lol thanks if u kno anything about this . (never used any cheat codes and not saved at madd dogs / thx ) biggrin.gif