Side missions

mattymcs

Ok, I wouldn't normally dream of starting a topic to ask why mine was locked, but there was no explanation as to why and I cant think of a reason, and would really like to know why, and as I cant pm the mod or whatever that locked it as they didn't leave a message, I figured the only way to find out is by putting a post up here. It didn't strike me as something that should go in the wishlist, and there wasn't a recent active topic relating to the same thing.

It's a bit frustrating to spend time to come up with and describe ideas, only for not only the topic to be locked but for no reason whatsoever to be given. I appreciate all you guys have a lot of work maintaining the forums, IV in particular, and I usually agree with the topics which are locked 100%. But I try and help out a little bit where I can, pointing people to the right place and reporting repeat topics etc. So it would be very nice to have an answer.

Thanks, keep up the good work regardless.

Your topic was locked becuase there is already a topic on side missions here, so you could of posted your post in there as having two topics on one subject isn't really needed.

Edit: Just realised as well that that side mission topic is quite old as well, so maybe your topic was locked becuase it's been discussed before, maybe you could of posted it in the Wishlist and Ideas thread.

Edited by Seddo

s0h607k.jpg

If that's the reason, then that topic should have been locked

This topic pre-dates it. And it is actually listed in the topics directory now I've come to search it... suicidal.gif

Just noticed your edit. No way would I ever say it's a wishlist thing.

Side missions, My ideas. Feel free to add your own.

It might not be a wishlist thing but it's an idea thing, and mostly idea's go in the 'Wishlist and Idea's thread, to stop the forum cluttering up.

s0h607k.jpg

It's detailed ideas about a very specific element of the gameplay though.... no one could ever convince me it was a wishlist/ideas thing.

What I should have done is checked the forums directory to see if there was an approved side missions topic (which it turns out there was) and posted it there. Once whoever it was locked it confirms that, that's what I'll do.