Just played SA again...and WTF

ClearBlack

Is it me....or does this game FEEL like it sux. I guess I am spoiled by new gen graphics and gameplay, but it is just all around horrible. I sure hope GTA IV gives me that "next gen" feeling like Crackdown, or Saints Row did. At least graphically.

agincourtsalute

Its just you a few more posts and that will make it official.

Is it me....or does this game FEEL like it sux. I guess I am spoiled by new gen graphics and gameplay, but it is just all around horrible. I sure hope GTA IV gives me that "next gen" feeling like Crackdown, or Saints Row did. At least graphically.

I don't know...I kinda like ham also!

user posted image

Is it me....or does this game FEEL like it sux. I guess I am spoiled by new gen graphics and gameplay, but it is just all around horrible.  I sure hope GTA IV gives me that "next gen" feeling like Crackdown, or Saints Row did.  At least graphically.

I don't know...I kinda like ham also!

user posted image

Don't turn this into a motherf*cking war.

user posted image

STEAK!!!

Oh, and SA is ftw.

I still love SA, started a new game just a few days ago, my third. This time without cheats, and I've found it to be a lot more fun and realistic without them.

But I haven't been spoiled by nextgen stuff yet.

Man of peace...I don't want to fight...

user posted image<3 user posted image

Atleast you didn't talk about Sweet N' Sour Chicken. sarcasm.gif

Shouldn't this be in SA discussion?

You are right!

>DIEuser posted image

MOTHERf*ckER!!!

user posted image

STEAK WINS! icon14.gifxmas.gif

Seriously, though. Shouldn't this be in San Andreas Discussion?

deimossaturn

I read somewhere that Croatia is the worlds largest exporter of organic foods. Does that mean Niko is a vegan? Steak and Ham are fail. Brussel sprouts ftw.

I read somewhere that Croatia is the worlds largest exporter of organic foods. Does that mean Niko is a vegan? Steak and Ham are fail. Brussel sprouts ftw.

f*ck you.

agincourtsalute

WTF do you think organic means you can get organic meat you know.

Ive owned SA for almost 2.5 years and i still enjoy playing it. deffinatly still a winner of a game.

Snake Without a Tongue

SA still snwp, but I kinda understand what you mean. I get no pleasure from playing under duress of anticipation.

The only grand theft auto game i cant play anymore is gta 2. I have played that game to death.

Edit: Graphics dont make a game great.

Edited by Xire

The graphics are what made the game great. If I wanted realism, I'd go outside. Besides, realism just makes people who are opposed to violent video games even angrier and more persistent.

You guys are getting me hungry bbq.gif

I still play SA and still think its a great game.

SA rules.

Seeing such a high quality of discussion, allow me to say that -much like the original poster- I too went back to SA after a period playing newer games.

My reaction was precisely this: confused.gif

LOL @ using Saints Row as an example.

Talk about a game that gets boring the day after you purchase it.

I Smell Like Swag

Nah your right, it doesn't suck, and it's not even because of all the GTA IV hype....hell I've been playing GTA 3 like crazy since all the info of IV and Liberty

Maybe some others don't understand, but if you have a next gen console, it's hard to get used to the graphics of PS2 all over again. Your mind ain't ready for it lol, you've already adapted to greatness

I still love to play SA and the graphics is in fact great just look if you compare saints row or compare to older GTA's like 3 then you'll see it's not to bad it's just a feel if you have not played it for a long time it's easy to think so.

PS. if you have SA to PC set resolution to highest, much better viddy_pirate.gif

I used to have an NES and SMS. Before that, I had an Atari 2600. Back then, there were no graphics. The games had to have stellar gameplay or get left behind. I MISS the days where gameplay made most games good. As such, I've never needed boss graphics to enjoy a game.

I too went back to SA after a period playing newer games.

My reaction was precisely this: confused.gif

I was the complete opposite. When VC and SA came out I turned my back on GTA3. But as of last year I got back into it and after a while came to the conclusion that GTA3 was the complete package out of the three. I eventually played SA and VC again, but it didn't feel right. GTA3 has just grown on me.

when it comes to graphics they are not great for the year 2007 but it is still a playable game.