Queens Of The Stone Age

monsterrain

Got into these guys recently....real good relaxation music. Burn The Witch is sick.

Heard a couple songs from the new album, seems alright, but from what I've heard from other people, the album as a whole is a disappointing. I'll probably get the leaked version later on this week, give the whole thing a listen myself.

TheDude5000

Yeah I checked out a few of their singles, seemed pretty good.

Burn the witch, burn to ash and booooooooone.

Duder walks off
user posted image

I've only got 'Lullabies to Paralyze', and I like it. A bit repetitive at times, but still good.

I'll definitely check into this. icon14.gif

They're not the type of music I usually listen to, but I consider them okay. There were a couple of good tracks on Lullabies To Paralyze and I like that "Sick, Sick, Sick" song.

San Andreas Nut

bit overrated I reckon, could never get into them. only song I like is 'regular John' off an old album.

Guglielminpietro

They'll never top Songs For The Deaf, what a quality album that is. Only Josh Homme remains from the line-up on that album. I've got the new one but not listened yet.

smile.gif

They'll never top Songs For The Deaf, what a quality album that is. Only Josh Homme remains from the line-up on that album. I've got the new one but not listened yet.

smile.gif

Songs for the Deaf. One of my favourite albums of all time. Nothing but pure gold on that album.

One of their best songs is Little Sister, can't stop listening to that lately.

I have heard Sick, Sick, Sick and Threes and Sevens and I thought both songs were excellent. Looking forward to getting Vulgaris.

QOTSA has put out quite a few great singles... A few of my favourites are "Little Sister", "No One Knows", and by far the best of the 3, "Millionaire".

I've been listening to the album quite a bit at work. It's good, better than their last one for sure. I really like Make it Wit Chu.

user posted image

Vanilla Shake

I like these guys. "Burn The Witch", "No One Knows", "Go With The Flow" and "Little Sister" are my favorites by them.

TC718 / <629 / CF5

NGEh8XV.png

They'll never top Songs For The Deaf, what a quality album that is. Only Josh Homme remains from the line-up on that album.

Totally.

I've heard Sick Sick Sick, once, I think, and I recall it being a great song. I'm looking forward to the album.

oldschoolsigs14.png

Guglielminpietro

I didn't much like Era Vulgaris at first, bit having seen them like at O2 Wireless, the new songs came across much better. Always loved the first track 'Turning On The Screw' though, that's quality. I think it's a grower, this album. Still won't ever be as good as SftD though.

Did anyone else see them at O2? Closing with Song for the Dead was a masterstroke.

biggrin.gif

Bernard Jazz

Can't say i'm really impressed with Era Vulgaris. The only song that really stuck in my mind was sick sick sick, and even so that's not their best song by a long shot.

It's not bad, but it's not that good either.. Gone downhill slowly since SftD

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.