True or False

silencio

ok...my fren here says tat the aus version of GTA:SA has some functions turned off.....he says tat in the Aus version u cant shoot cops and u cant punch cops....i immediately told him tat was false but still he never believe me....and he says aus version u cant kick a ped even after the ped is dead....u noe...the ground attack....and also u cant let in whores into ur car to have secret sex with them.....i am not sure abt that...cos i personally don't own the aus version......i mean....there is no point in playing GTA if u cant shoot cops up....it juz aint supp to be tat way confused.gif

the only difference in the australian version if you can't get hookers in your car.

the only difference in the australian version if you can't get hookers in your car.

Thats what i found out to its the only diffrence

LETS GO f*ck UP SOME BALLAS!!!!!!!

death 2 the prom king

I think u can get hookers in ur car in gta sa because I have gta sa the australia version and I live in australia.

hahahas....sorry about that demarest...was going out somewhere and wanted to just write up this topic real quick...so sorry about the grammatical or vocabulary or any english errors smile.gif So anyways...so you CAN kill cops and you CAN pick up hookers??? and you CAN stomp on a dead body on the ground???

I own the aus version and I live in Australia.

Yes you can shoot cops, yes you can punch cops, yes you can pick up hookers, yes you can stomp on dead bodies.

nice...thanks creator smile.gif

I own the aus version and I live in Australia.

Yes you can shoot cops, yes you can punch cops, yes you can pick up hookers, yes you can stomp on dead bodies.

All the good things in a GTA lifestyle biggrin.gif