ROCK BAND (LIKE SCHOOL OF ROCK)

OG-LOC R360

OG-LOC R360

Link

That article says it all, but I'm not sure if that link works.

If not, it's an interview by IGN about Rock Band

Edited by OG-LOC R360

Grandthefter

Suprised nobody's replied to this yet, i'm looking foward to this game - not the price tag however.

I loved the guitar hero games, and now with MTV behind the wheel im sure we'll have a much better range of music. The range of things to do on this sounds great too - but they made the same promise about DLC as with GH2 - saying it'll have the most DLC ever, so far its had 3. Lets hope rock band puts out more, and hopefully cheaper. But if they have to put in twice the effort to make it (with the added instruments etc) i doubt it will.

Only time will tell

beanmachine43

Is this being released on 360 also? A bit curious since GH started on the PS2, but II (and eventually) III) appeared on 360.

Not a fan of the price tag either, but it will be a future buy for me at one point. The idea of having an actual band and being able to control any instrument you want is great. Plus, with Harminox you know it's going to be just as good (if not better) than Guitar Hero (hopefully).

M. H. Hunter III

..... and now with MTV behind the wheel im sure we'll have a much better range of music.

right, and what MTV have we been listening to? When have they had a good range of music? dozingoff.gif

Anyways for the games idea, sounds promising to me, i'll have to keep and eye on it, see what it ends up being.

La famiglia è tutto

The strength of a family,
like the strength of an army is in its loyalty to each other.
~ Mario Puzo ~

Grandthefter
..... and now with MTV behind the wheel im sure we'll have a much better range of music.

right, and what MTV have we been listening to? When have they had a good range of music? dozingoff.gif

Just cos the channels play rubbish songs doesn't mean we wont see a step up in good music on the game. MTV will have a huge influence on what bands we'll see in Rock Band.

The games already had good music.

[GTA Man]cycon77foamy[GTA Man]

Just cos the channels play rubbish songs doesn't mean we wont see a step up in good music on the game. MTV will have a huge influence on what bands we'll see in Rock Band.

Jackass and Viva La Bam theme song for the win tounge.gif

Maybe ph34r.gif

Grandthefter
The games already had good music.

I know, im just saying we'll have more good music this time round

MTV sucks major tits. It used to be good and original at around the 90's, but now its just crap. Its not the same. Everything changes of course, not necessarily for the better.

jqmqKlq.gif

I like the idea, and I really liked Guitar Hero, but I can't see myself buying it. Give me a real instrument over that any day.

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.