SAN ANDREAS MULTI PLAYER

Slipknot-maggot

Slipknot-maggot

K i downlaod SA MP and i did everything correctly. and when i clikc on the icon. i get about 1000 error messages popping up suicidal.gif . so i surf the web and see i need to download this thing that stops the errors . but oh look. THE THING IS CORRUPTED die.gif . it says in my RAR archiver it cant be opened due to a corruption. AND NOW I DONT KNO WERE ELSE TO FIND THAT ERROR FIXER rah.gif . anyone help? turn.gif

K i downlaod SA MP and i did everything correctly. and when i clikc on the icon. i get about 1000 error messages popping up suicidal.gif . so i surf the web and see i need to download this thing that stops the errors . but oh look. THE THING IS CORRUPTED die.gif . it says in my RAR archiver it cant be opened due to a corruption. AND NOW I DONT KNO WERE ELSE TO FIND THAT ERROR FIXER rah.gif . anyone help? turn.gif

There is a patch for the error message thing. Download it on their site I think. Or maybe its on the SA MP Wiki

Slipknot-maggot

yeh man i did that. but the file i keep downlaoding for the patch is corrupted bud. it wont open.

yeh man i did that. but the file i keep downlaoding for the patch is corrupted bud. it wont open.

I don't know. And this should be in the SAMP forum.

Legendary Slyther

I had the same thing. You have to let your firewall to have GTA San Andreas to be able to access the internet.

that I isn't currupted, I downloaded it, and it's what fixed everything allowing me to play.

I don't know why it's not working for you.