Shark Gang

JFizzle9191

JFizzle9191

Ok this is weird now i have all the buisnesses and stuff and they always come after me in there gang cars but they get out and dont do sh*t they just walk around and dont even shoot at me... this happen to anybody else??

Suction Testicle Ban

JFizzle9191

yea lol i just restarted my console and there no where now its weird

Suction Testicle Ban

Its happened to me as well. Its like they get stuck or something. What happens is they drive past me and shoot like crazy, but once I stop and get out they do the same but just start walking around. Its weird...

I have this problem now as well. I really miss driving around then out of nowhere I get pummeled with bullets and have to jump out to safety, then hiding behind a building and having an intense firefight. The Sharks are so badass. A big ass truck, driving like crazy with mp5's and ak's hanging out the window. Haha.

I think when you take over all the empire businesses, the Sharks are still in the game until you restart the console. Then it re-loads vice city without them as you have wiped them out by taking over the empire sites, that explains why they have now disapearred for you.

One Armed Bandit

DoctorNowt is right,they disappear after getting all the buisnesses.Which annoyed me as i like killing gangsters better than peds and cops.

pimp_60cent
DoctorNowt is right,they disappear after getting all the buisnesses.Which annoyed me as i like killing gangsters better than peds and cops.

Nope they don't dissapear from the game. Same thing with the Cholos, and the Bikers. Although you took over all their empires and "wiped them out", you can find the Sharks in Prawn, the Cholos in Little Havana and Little Haiti, and the Bikers in Downtown