How can I disable this cheat?

Vesion1

You disable it by loading a savegame.

But I dont have a Save game...I mean...I didnt save...I just got this game yesterday..

spasmodically_insane

Well if don't have a saved game then it it's already gone.

If you don't have a gamesave then save the game, exit the game and enter again and enter your gamesave and the cheat will be gone.

A few ways to disable it are: 1) As I_Pfreely said, save the game and reload it and the cheat will be automatically disabled 2) re-enter the cheat code to deactivate it. 3) Don't save the game. 4) Start a storyline or side mission/objective.

With the exception of #3, the code will be permanently acknowledged in your game and this will already affect your stat, but not your game though.

Re-entering the cheat will not work.

If you don't want to save the game and then reload and waste your time, just put in the Wanted Level Increased cheat (L R Square L R Triangle L R) and then go to Pay'N'Spray to lose the heat. Then the wanted level disabled cheat will not function until you retype it. anuj_cop.gif

A few ways to disable it are: 1) As I_Pfreely said, save the game and reload it and the cheat will be automatically disabled 2) re-enter the cheat code to deactivate it. 3) Don't save the game. 4) Start a storyline or side mission/objective.

With the exception of #3, the code will be permanently acknowledged in your game and this will already affect your stat, but not your game though.

*cough*why did you post this topic is a day old do you think he kept it on that long*cough*