Entourage?

Deaneclayton

Deaneclayton

I wonder what will happen as you complete the game in terms of how to benefit from your resources... Examples of things i'd like to appear in the game:

1 Bodyguards (several types maybe)

2 Purchase things like cars, as you don't have to steal anymore

3 A mansion where you can have your NPC allies over, to arrange business

4 fancy clothing (of course)

5 being able to invest your money in stocks, for example (one screen actually shows the stock exchange)

6 Property development (assets)

7 a private chauffeur

more ideas?

littlenick055
a PC with the actual GTA 1 in it (and you can actually play) lol.gif

tounge2.gif That would be f*cking sweet!

Vanilla Shake

Niko will not be "rich" at any point in the game. It's been confirmed that instead of being a "rags to riches" theme, it will be more of a "rags to slightly less rags" theme. No mansions, no bodyguards, no assets.

And I believe that this would go better in the wishlist. It's there for a reason y'know.

TC718 / <629 / CF5

NGEh8XV.png

Niko wont have any of this sh*t because he is not going to be Rich. But someone mentioned this before having in you apartment a video games machine where you can play gta1 or 2. I really like this idea and it might happen if Rockstar think of it but they probbaly have already so im actually pretty confident gta4 could have this biggrin.gif

G1T

niko actually isn't going to be rich and famous

he will actually become

"rags to normal citiZEN WITH QUALITIES"

The story is not a "rag to riches" tale, people. Thats not to say you can't strike it rich after the story is over.

The story is not a "rag to riches" tale, people. Thats not to say you can't strike it rich after the story is over.

Because it makes a whole lot more sense, also considering the time era.

oldschoolsigs14.png

agincourtsalute
I wonder what will happen as you complete the game in terms of how to benefit from your resources... Examples of things i'd like to appear in the game:

1 Bodyguards (several types maybe)

2 Purchase things like cars, as you don't have to steal anymore

3 A mansion where you can have your NPC allies over, to arrange business

4 fancy clothing (of course)

5 being able to invest your money in stocks, for example (one screen actually shows the stock exchange)

6 Property development (assets)

7 a private chauffeur

more ideas?

Another person whos joined up not knowing anything about GTAIV mabay the admins should have a questionaire for people to fill out before they let them join.

1Bodygaurds the closest Niko will get to bodygaurds is a gang and he might not get that. Also WTF is a bodygaurd type the only type I've heard of are the ones that protect you.

2 Buying cars maybe near the end and you would'nt have to be filthy rich to do it and who would bother buying them when you can steal them buying would be boring.

3 A mansion you might end up with a mansion but not because you bought it but because the owner met with nasty accident at your hands.

4 Fancy clothing you don't need to be rich to buy nice clothes.

5 Investing in the stock exchange you won't be and one screen shows the stock exchange oh my god what could this mean?. This is because the stock exchange is in NYC and theres no deeper meaning to it.

6 Property development all I've got to say is this won't happen.

7 Prvate chauffer the closest you will get to this is if R* allow you to take a cab in the game.

Broker Gangsta

Niko can be rich. Rockstar can't tell you how to play or completed this game. Some people may want Niko to be average and not do as many side missins while some people including myself want Niko to be Ballin in the Alogoquin version of Harlem. Nobody truely knows how this game will be so I think people should stop with all theese realistic or not realsitic threads and broke and not broke threads. Everybodies game will be different so leave this sh*t alone till the game comes out. That's the only time questions will truly have answers.

RACISM IS COOL KIDS

The New Vice: A story spanning over 15 years of betrayal, money, power and respect in Vice City.

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=281077

¤FireStyle¤

Niko can be rich. Rockstar can't tell you how to play or completed this game. Some people may want Niko to be average and not do as many side missins while some people including myself want Niko to be Ballin in the Alogoquin version of Harlem. Nobody truely knows how this game will be so I think people should stop with all theese realistic or not realsitic threads and broke and not broke threads. Everybodies game will be different so leave this sh*t alone till the game comes out. That's the only time questions will truly have answers.

I see the point your getting at but r* actually said it will not be a rags to riches story but more a rags to rags.....so it is actually highly unlikely that niko will own mansions, businesses or a private chauffeur !

And I mean if Niko has $ 12,500,00 in the bank then why would he complete a mission for $ 350 ?

GTA3leading man

i really think R* f*cked up by telling us that it is a "rags to slightly better rags" game because that is the most widely used statement on this board

the stupider people think you are the more surprised they'll be when you kill them

Billy.The.Mountain

Well i'm sure there will be a money cheat, so regardless of whether he's considered not rich, i think he'll (NIKO) have a lot of money for us to throw around.

We'll still have money, don't worry, we just won't be the salvatore leone or anything at the end of the game. We won't be the Tommy Vercetti.

Bagged and tagged by 'nujer

Sincerely, Billy The Mountain

-----

The best topic ever :

>>> Your Own Gang <<<

p.s. Chuck Norris jokes suck. Shutup.

FatSkinnyGuy

Topic starter, I gave you a good rating because this topic was falling, but also gives me a chance to say this:

What if, you can live large, while maintaining your small-time imagine and reputation. What I mean is sort of like the film "Fight Club" whereby Edward Norton and his imaginary self run an entire anarchist/capitalist franchise and yet they live in squalor.

What if, you circulated a lot of money, but your gang and your countless endeavors eat up a lot of the money, so you always end up with not so much money. You'll have your own business, but it'll be an inherited taxi depot facing bankruptcy, you'll have your own car, but it'll be a used 70's vehicle, you'll have your own posse, but they'll number only at two close contacts, you'll have your own drug empire, which produces a few kilos a month.

You get the idea? You'll get the feel that you're in control of something great, but it won't be massive and extravagant. It'll be a modest lifestyle.

Reminded me of an episode of The Office where Michael Scott says...

user posted image

• 10 months later...