Houses

Col.N.Berlein

Col.N.Berlein

'Sup

You know what I find really sh*t? The houses in the game are pretty boring, it would be much better if you could choose your own houses and interiors. Oh by the way is there a way to edit the interiors? viddy_pirate.gifph34r.gifdie.gif

'Sup

You know what I find really sh*t? The houses in the game are pretty boring, it would be much better if you could choose your own houses and interiors. Oh by the way is there a way to edit the interiors? viddy_pirate.gifph34r.gifdie.gif

GTA isn't meant for that. Play the sims if you want your own custom house. It could be possible with modding though.

'Sup

You know what I find really sh*t? The houses in the game are pretty boring, it would be much better if you could choose your own houses and interiors. Oh by the way is there a way to edit the interiors?  viddy_pirate.gif  ph34r.gif  die.gif

GTA isn't meant for that. Play the sims if you want your own custom house. It could be possible with modding though.

yea, its mor of a killing game. That would be cool though die.gifdie.gifdie.gifdie.gifdie.gifdie.gifdie.gif

LETS GO f*ck UP SOME BALLAS!!!!!!!