Drug Dealer drives for you

Warmonger

I don't know if this has already been posted, lock if so and I apologize. Put in the Recruit anyone 9mm cheat and Aim whilst driving cheat. recruit a drug dealer (don't use gun or else he'll just shoot at you) then get into a car, wait til he gets in, then get out. As soon as he gets out, press triangle to get back in then hold down to dismiss him. He'll get back in and then starts driving from the passenger seat. The AI isn't great but its a pretty neat feature. Not sure if it works on xbox version I have PS2.

You can recruit anyone in San Andreas by using cheats.

are you asking or stating? I know theres a recruit anyone cheat.

no really?? damn I'll have to remember that next time. I asked that because he told me you can recruit people but in the first post I said that you can recruit people with a cheat, I was asking him if he was asking me, you know some people typo right?

no really?? damn I'll have to remember that next time. I asked that because he told me you can recruit people but in the first post I said that you can recruit people with a cheat, I was asking him if he was asking me, you know some people typo right?

You can't confuse DOT( . ) to QUESTIONMARK( ? )

gamefarter

This is cool a glitch that I haven't heard of yet, and have been in the forums for a while. Don't pay any attention to the fools in here trying to defend someone who didn't even bother to properly read your post. They should be on him for making such a obvious statement that it seemed like a question, without the questionmark. Petty and foolish they are.

Does this only work with a drug dealer?

TheTank. Was this a question, or a statement? By the way. it is a period, not a DOT. and don't capitalize dot, or it means Department of Transportaion. See how me being petty makes you feel? Like a moron I hope.

Does this only work with a drug dealer?

I think it's only the drug dealer. After I found that out, I tried hookers and they do the same as homies, but they shoot at cops when you pass by them on the street whether or not you have a wanted level. I wonder if there are any other glitches like that in the game we haven't seen yet.

• 2 weeks later...

This is funny!!! And it's my birthday!!! Btw, I was shouting as you can see due to the exclamation point. And that was a statement, and so is this.

TheTank. Was this a question, or a statement? By the way. it is a period, not a DOT. and don't capitalize dot, or it means Department of Transportaion. See how me being petty makes you feel? Like a moron I hope.

Not a moron, but more intelligent now, when I know much more. I am from f*cking Finland! Do You really think I should know everything?!

Don't answer... Rethorical...

smashwallace

I cant get it to work on the pc, im assuming "triangle" is what you use to enter a car on the ps2?

the drug deal recruits but the "gang bar" doesn't up and he does the lil body gesture to confirm he's with me but he never gets in the car

edit, after messing with it for a long while, i got it to work, i was expecting the "dealer" to get in the drivers seat, but this is cool nonetheless.

Edited by smashwallace

This was posted a long time ago, shortly after the cheat was found if I remember correctly. I seem to remember it working for me with a random ped though. Unless I am thinking of something else.