need help when gta sa loads?

gtasafan07

gtasafan07

ok im having a problem and its getting me furious and frustrated when i click gta sa exe file it loads normally but the nvidia and the other hd sound screens goes white the rockstar north and and rockstar games logos are shown normally and the intro too but the gta san andreas logo screen goes white too and then after a few seconds stops and doest say a error report nor nothing plz i need help if its a driver problem can someone plz tell me how to update thanks! biggrin.gif

gtasafan07
Did you edit main.scm or install any mods

no i just installed it and didnt mod it nor nothing!

helppppp plzzz!!!!

Maybe wait more than four hours? Sometimes, it takes *gasp* FIVE hours wow.gif

Consult the pinned topics. You've told us nothing despite there being specific things you MUST provide to post at all.

You simply need to check to "Read Only" option on the folder (including all sub-folder and files ) of your GTA San andreas installation folder. It seems stupid but it works ! (By thw eay if the little check box have a green box instead of the check it means that not all the files of the folder are read only so just clic twice on the check box to enable the read only option for all files.

gtasafan07
You simply need to check to "Read Only" option on the folder (including all sub-folder and files ) of your GTA San andreas installation folder. It seems stupid but it works ! (By thw eay if the little check box have a green box instead of the check it means that not all the files of the folder are read only so just clic twice on the check box to enable the read only option for all files.

only that let me check it out!