[Help]Gta_sa.set

icedemon92

icedemon92

Can anyone explaine me why when i load my gta sa i got an error and its says that Gta_sa.set in my User Files is corupted hot to fix it?

dertyjerzian

You shoulda posted this in SA troubleshooting, im sure someone will see it there for you, but while I'm here... Hmmm, I havent heard or dialogs connected to this error, but just try deleting it.

This file is just your preferences and other random data associated with your setup.

The game writes a new one (either from scratch or by referencing the one from the last-run configurations) each time you launch, so this is totally safe to do.

Bandy Ban-Ban-Ban. Chugga Chugga Woot Woot.

icedemon92
You shoulda posted this in SA troubleshooting, im sure someone will see it there for you, but while I'm here... Hmmm, I havent heard or dialogs connected to this error, but just try deleting it.

This file is just your preferences and other random data associated with your setup.

The game writes a new one (either from scratch or by referencing the one from the last-run configurations) each time you launch, so this is totally safe to do.

TY alot man know its work