Recreation of Vice City.

FrozenFire

FrozenFire

Ah I realy do enjoy Vice City, and I love everything that has to do with the 80's, and how it was so much like Scarface (One of my favorite movies of all time)

But the visuals, the features, the character personality...it all seemed lacking to me.

GTA SA was so fun to me because it had so many new features, more space, and CJ seemed 'real'.

I would love to see Vice City recreated for the next-gen consoles, with all of the features that made SA cool.

I know it will never happen (Rockstar is pretty much done with the 80's in my opinion) But I simply wanted to hear if you guys think it'd be cool.

GTACrashTest

Good Idea, Like disney movies, maybe they will make them on the Blu Ray Disc? I feel if they do, the experiance and many things will be diffrent

Topic Rated: icon14.gif

The British Empire was built on cups of tea, so if you think I'm going to war without one, you're mistaken.

Boston Tea Party! Man I wish I was there!

Oh no Its an AOL Attack!

vercetti84

It would be good. Would be better if they made Tommy as strong as the governer of California, Arnold Schwarzeneger, or Silvester Stalone. Cause Tommy looks so weak, his arms out of muscles.

Previously banned mailbudance

Suction Testicle Ban

Ring_of_Fire

Vice City Stories is actually the recreation of Vice City. Why do you want it to be recreated again?

brucewayne909

With the recreation of Liberty City for GTA 4 it seems logical that Vice City would be next.

Vice City Stories is actually the recreation of Vice City. Why do you want it to be recreated again?

"I would love to see Vice City recreated for the next-gen consoles"

And do you not understand the definition of "re-created" ?

To re-create Vice city means to make a whole different one, not just copy paste the whole damn map.

Urban Legend

They will never do this but you can download the mod that puts the VC map and whatever else into the San Andreas engine. You probably already know about this.

user posted image

• 2 weeks later...

I wish the charecter design and personality would change but the play style stay the same.

With the recreation of Liberty City for GTA 4 it seems logical that Vice City would be next.

No! No it does not!

The GTA3 Trilogy recreated the original GTA. Seeing as how Rockstar felt they didn't do New York City "justice," they're remaking Liberty City one last time.

I don't see how an updated version of Liberty City would herald a recreation of Vice City. There isn't much to fix in Vice City outside of character design. Rockstar would probably just move on and recreate a brand new, NEW city.

Also: I'm not mad at the poster I quoted, I'm just tired of hearing stuff like that. Nothing personal at all.

Edited by Hrimfaxi

Emotion98.3

I wanna recreation of VC after IV. I wanna check out the North Point Mall with Gash “ZIP”, Flyingdales...etc...etc...

Vive La France

Dude, after GTA IV, maybe they shall recreate VC, and it will be a lot bigger.

Grandthefter

I would like them to redo Vice after IV, but if its a choice between a brand new setting and Vice then i'd have to go to the new place