[WIP] Tudor

KinkyJedi

[WIP] Tudor

Hey this is still WIP and its just an edit of the windsor but its already fairly modified and im not quite done yet. I love the windsor as i love British sports cars, and its supposed to be an E-Type isnt it? ....so i followed suit with a more Aston Martinish car kinda like the '80s Vantage Vilonte... Hope you guys like it...untextured so far....

user posted image

I need to texture it but this is my first car so im not sure how im supposed to do it...im using max so if someone could explain that would be fantastic....also where are the textures for the windor in the IMG? ...i found the Willard inside windsor.txd confused.gif ...cheerz for all your help....comments and crit but bear in mind its my first car edit wink.gif

Kinky x

Edited by KinkyJedi

Can't wait to see it textured, looks pretty good. inlove.gif

Kinda reminds of of the hotring racer windsor I made before.

user posted image

mod it with Nitrous Oxide and chassis dyno.

like i said in other forums just try to texture and i try to get ingame biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Well i appear to have f*cked up some and lost the info for the stock textures....it doesnt help that i dont know where they are but i dont think they would map right anyway as its been retextured...which is a problem for me caus my texturing is appalling.....solution anyone?

Kinky x

Hehehe....and your from where Lithuania? somewhere East European im guessing..... if you are understanding the name properly your english history is very good tounge.gif

Cheerz for the comments all...... It appears that this might be going into a racing mod me and some others are making...kinda like NFS but less ghey smile.gif .....either that or we are gonna end up making GTA in the '40s tounge.gif

Kinky x

Nice edit, mate. for the textures you should use the GTA material script, the generics textures are in models/generic/vehicle.txd And if you have troubles exporting it, here i'm smile.gif

• 3 weeks later...
Taste Of Chaos

great name for the car! biggrin.gif

i love the look of it too, this'll be downloaded immeditely after release biggrin.gif

Opportunity knocks once in a lifetime, temptation will lean on the doorbell.

• 8 months later...
daviescirca93

That car looks shweet tounge.gif

Is it going to overwrite the Windsor? I hope so smile.gif

I'll be d/l'ing this icon14.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif