Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (93,102 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Jonny_Tightlips

Official "What are you playing now?" thread

MyMothersMySister

Im playing division with Seb.

Daz, Uzer and Voodoo should take heed and participate.

Edited by MyMothersMySister

Daz

Im playing division with Seb.

Daz, Uzer and Voodoo should take heed and participate.

giphy.gif

Despite the hundreds of games I own and at least 10 I planned on starting/finishing, I am only playing PUBG and Escape from Tarkov, and these are likely to be the only games I play from now on.

I have ascended.

Voodoo

So, Hannah Montana: The Movie is out of the question?

MostWantedMVP

Currently playing Half Life 2.

The mechanics and ragdoll physics are better than any of the modern titles.

MyMothersMySister

So, Hannah Montana: The Movie is out of the question?

It was my daughter ok!??

Nothing to do with achievements. Honest.

Journey_95

Finished AC:O and was disappointed in some ways. I like the new combat system and the improved side quests & Bayek is a great protagonist but damm does the story suck ass and the characters are crap as well (apart from the MC).

Rykjeklut

Total War Rome 2. Just got a new computer and my god it is glorious. I finally understand PC masterrace.

Ffs, I swear I was up and ready to quit Nioh and damn this game into oblivion.

I'm not even halfway through yet. Yuki-Onna has been giving me hell. I was stuck at this boss for 4 days. Best thing about it, I knew exactly what I was suppossed to do and still got f*cked. I wasn't underleveled or lacked items. It's her two near impossible to avoid attacks.

Of course, not the first boss I had trouble with. They're all so f*cking hard and frustrating. Makes me want to just quit and forget I ever played it.

Finally managed to beat her today so the dopamine is all back :p but goddamn, having a really hard time with this game.

Currently playing Nioh, Sims 4, NFS Payback and also began replaying DE Mankind Divided. Not playing Sims a lot though. It's pretty much a backlog game now unless I'm too pissed at Nioh. Then I switch between either NFS or DE. Playing DE today and switching to NFS tomorrow.

Richard Power Colt

Been playing this Cyberpunk horror game called Observer. It's alright, not as good as I hoped tho really. In the game you're playing as an "Observer" who is apparently a sort of cop who can look into people's dreams. Most of the horror stuff happens in those dream sequences and those are my favorite part of the game as they are trippy and creepy as hell. They do have some repeated elements that get a bit old and there was one particular dream in a side quest that was actually kinda boring, but for the most part they've been pretty great.

The rest of the game isn't really as interesting, you're basically investigating a murder in this big boring apartment building and talking with the people who live there. The dialogue is okay, but it hasn't really made me that interested in the game's world. There's basically this big evil corporation that controls everything and most people are living sh*tty lives and have all these augmentations that come with their benefits and dangers, it's pretty standard dystopian future stuff. Some of the voice acting is pretty cartooney as well.

The game has this scanning investigation system which pretty much just boils down to looking at certain objects in the crime scene and it gives you information about them. Would have been nice to actually have some kind of system where you have to piece together what's happened, but idk maybe the devs didn't want to focus on mechanical complexity.

It definitely has me intrigued enough to finish it, but I think I'm a little disappointed with the game after seeing the trailers.

edit:

Also I was thinking of starting to play the new Hitman. I've never played any Hitman games, but as a big fan of games like Dishonored, it definitely seems like the type of thing I would enjoy a lot.

Edited by Richard Power Colt

D9fred95

Only Hitman game I ever played was Absolution. Pretty good but the disguise mechanic is a pain. They fill up a level entirely of one type of guard and expect you to use instinct for practically the whole level if you want to disguise yourself.

Other than that, I've been completing some challenges in it. Mostly suit-only, figuring out routes to objectives without being noticed. Some are so insane though like Dexter Industries where you gotta use the most precise route.

Am Shaegar

Done with Vietcong. Now, I am doing a Sacred 2 walkthrough. It's been a long time since I last played this game. The community just released another patch for the game, making it even even better.

darthYENIK

The Long Dark.

I just got lost in the Muskeg (or whatever it is called) in the pitch dark. I was trying to get back to the tracks where I camped the day before in an abandoned boxcar. Surrounded by thin ice, carefully stepping back when I heard cracking. About 10 minutes of groping around with a torch, I stumbled upon my own prints in the snow. Going the same direction I was. I was going around in circles. I finally found a derailed train of boxcars. One I had never seen before. I thought it might be the same one I had camped at before, but I didnt find the open door I knew was on the south side. So I started walking west, the direction I thought my camp was. But once again, I found myself standing over my own prints. Confused, I suddenly realized my problem. Went back to the south side of the train and found my camp. I was so turned around that I thought south was north. Lit a fire, warmed my feet which were close to being frost bitten, and had some coffee.

What an incredible game. An experience Ive never felt in a game. The panic of being lost. The fear of a sudden snow storm freezing me to death, or falling through the ice, or a bear coming out of nowhere, or any number of things.

Edit: New adventure! I decided to explore that same region a bit more. This time prepared and during the day. I loaded up with gear for a day trip, expected Id find a bed somewhere, so I left my bedroll. I went south along the banks of the frozen wetland. The hills ran right up to the ice. I saw a small patch of ice between and island of snow and the bank. I tried to cross, and a few feet from the other side the ice broke and I fell in. Hypothermia set in. In a stroke of bad luck the wind and snow kicked up just then. I saw an exposed tree on a small island. Just big enough to block the wind so I can start a fire, and with bushes around enough to break down into fuel for the fire. I warmed up. But as time went on, I fell tired. The hypothermia's doing. The storm died down, so I decided to make my move. A settlement could be seen on the other side of the ice, about a half mile away. I decided to not risk crossing the ice, and headed for dry land. Around three oclock I heard the wolves. Two of them, as I reached the top of a small hill, I saw them on the ice, making their way in the same direction I was going. It was a race. One I was going to lose on my current course. My path was to be the long way around, staying safe as to not risk another swim in the freezing water. Their path unencumbered by such worries led them on a straight path across the ice. With little energy and my health waning, I needed to take a risk. Cross the ice. I started by sticking to islands and assuredly safe crossings. Until I found myself once again on thin ice. I backed away before falling through. Luckily there was a fallen tree bridging two islands. Crossing was easy. As I reached the other side and rounded the roots that obscured my view of the other side of the island. I discovered Id come to a dead end. I tried to cross the ice to the shore, but every attempt met with cracking ice and me backing out in time to stay dry. Losing time I made another decision. Go back the way I came. As I crossed back over the log, I made a misstep, and back into the icy water I went. Weakened and tired, I trudged on. The wolves were no longer in sight. I finally made it to the spot I planned to cross onto, and I heard the wolves. They beat me. I stayed low, but not well enough. A wolf barked and ran straight at me. I raised my weapon and fired. The flare loud and bright enough to scare any wolf. There was just one problem. It was my last flare, and there was another wolf somewhere. I reached a group of burnt down bunkhouses. I did not stop, as I could see no shelter. With dusk upon me, I hurried to the settlement where I hoped some sort of shelter would save my life. Just then, without warning a bark rang out, and the crunch of paws in snow. I didnt have time to turn as the second wolf attacked. I pulled out a knife and injured the beast as it ran off yapping, but not before it had bitten my hand. I cleaned my wound. My health was dangerously low. If I fell into the water, or encountered another animal, I would die. Luckily, I easily made it to the settlement I saw on my map. The house burnt down, but a barn still stood. That barn saved my life, as I found a bed and plenty of wood to burn. That night I sat by the fire, thawing my clothes, and eating tomato soup.

This game is fantastic.

Edited by darthYENIK

Corndawg93

Super Mario Odyssey

KilnerLUFC

99 packages! 99 f*cking hidden packages on Vice City! Never in my 100+ playthroughs of this game have I ever encountered this problem...until now! So yeah, my day is been spent trawling maps on the interweb to find that one, God-Damn, elusive package!

Hahah, you'll have to go through every single one of them again to see if you collected it using a walkthrough. Good luck.

KilnerLUFC

Hahah, you'll have to go through every single one of them again to see if you collected it using a walkthrough. Good luck.

Yeah, feel like I've done this already enough times, and still have 1 missing. I know I've not cheated or anything so that can't be affecting it. Never had this issue before, and it's really pissing me and my collective OCD off.

Whilst on the subject, anyone know of any decent guides that has like an interactive map where maybe you can hover over the location and it shows a picture of the package?

Am Shaegar

Anyone know of any decent guides that has like an interactive map where maybe you can hover over the location and it shows a picture of the package?

Console / PC?

Check this topic, if you are looking for that missing collectible to PC version.

Cutter De Blanc

I bought saints row 4 off the store for 5 bucks, and by god I'm enjoying the hell out of it

KilnerLUFC

Anyone know of any decent guides that has like an interactive map where maybe you can hover over the location and it shows a picture of the package?

Console / PC?

Check this topic, if you are looking for that missing collectible to PC version.

Playing it on the PS2. Found a guide online that seems easy enough to follow...but with 50 already crossed off my list, this just yet again seems like there's a glitch in my save file.

Journey_95

Just played Life is Strange and its one of the most overrated games of this decade. Horrible annoying characters (especially Chloe), cringeworthy as hell dialogue, choices dont matter much, the story is a trainwreck etc.

People love to hate on Telltale but their best games are far superior

Cutter De Blanc

2 days later I'm already bored of this f*ckin game

HaRdSTyLe_83

Im giving away a Steam key for:

- Tomb Raider

-Sleeping Dogs - definitive edition

i only have this two at the moment from monthly Humble bundles, nothing illegal, not stolen keys, just games that i already have so i might just let someone else have some fun

only one per person, post here the game you want so others know its already taken, ill send the Link via private message

edit: no accounts made after this post :p

Edited by HaRdSTyLe_83

BenMitchell90

Well, not too long ago I finally beat Far Cry: Primal, and I loved it. Yeah, it does feel a bit too much like the past games to really feel as fresh and unique as it could, but I just adore the theme and setting so much, and loved building up my village. That said, the final boss battle was awful. It was old school in the worst possible way of "Shoot at a damage sponge enemy you can't reach for a bullsh*t reason, kill enemies they call in, rinse and repeat" (the song was awesome, though) and threatened to end the game on a sour note for me, but luckily I still had an Urki quest and a couple more wrap-up quests at the village, so in the end it ended okay for me. I'm definitely interested to see how Far Cry 5 turns out. It's kind of looking like more of the same, but hopefully they manage to shake it up. Either way, I loved the others, so I'll probably enjoy 5 too.

So I was gonna continue into 3, but then I saw that Far Cry 2 finally became backwards compatible, so I'm gonna play through that instead. I've never actually played through the whole thing, so I'm gonna change that. I was so disappointed by this game back when it came out, but decided to give it another chance in 2012 (and oddly enough, 3 was barely on my radar - I just had an interest in Africa and wanted to play a game set there. Maybe it was all that KONY 2012 crap? Haha), and came to really like it, for all its flaws. While I think a lot of the changes introduced in 3 onward were for the better, 2 still has a real grittiness, atmosphere, and sense of danger to it that I'd love to see the series return to someday. And that immersive map system, oh my God. I love it so much.

LiangHuBBB

just got MH world today, pretty dope game

Edited by LiangHuBBB

I've played the beta of MH and couldn't get into it. The game gets insanely high ratings and I'm sure it will be very popular but it just isn't for me. I loved the monsters and their animations and the fact that you can create a baby khajiit to accompany you, but it has that sort of final fantasy-ish style which I don't really like. The combat didn't get me hooked and the female voice actor giving you constant feedback was annoying me.

Maybe one day I'll give it a try because it looks like an RPG that I could easily get into and enjoy when I gave it more time, but the beta didn't get me excited enough to buy it at release.

Ka1o3d

Witcher 1.

NumberNineLarge

I'd been playing NBA 2K17. It's usually that or GTA V that I play on my PS4.

Richard Power Colt

Been playing Dragon Ball fighterZ. I can tell it's a good game and I love Dragon ball, but man idk if fighting games are for me. Usually when it comes to games I just like to start playing them and then kinda just learning as I go. But if I wanted to do really well in this game I'd have to spend a ton of time in training mode learning combos and look up a bunch of guides online. I would rather just keep playing more online matches, but then I get frustrated because I'm not doing well.

edit: I've actually started to get more into the game in the last few days. I've been doing pretty well in matches even though I'm still pretty bad at combos. Ultimately it's more important to know how to block and get an opening to attack your opponent which is something you can learn by just playing.

Edited by Richard Power Colt

Redketman

I'm playing Final Fantasy IX. A really good RPG game and an overall better game than VIII which I didn't start to enjoy until about 20 hours of gameplay. VIII didn't have a memorable storyline and it took some time until I understood the junction system in that game. Unfortunately I couldn't play VIII disc 4 on my Playstation 3 so I couldn't beat the game (several others have had this problem with that game too). Right now I'm on disc 3 on Final Fantasy IX and have been playing for 30+ hours. Simple game, fun to learn new abilities and good soundtrack!

Edited by Redketman

I'm going to have a tough time deciding between Dragon Ball Fighter Z, Kingdome Come Deliverance and Shadow of the Colossus.

I'd love to just get them all but I don't want to spend so much cash on games anymore.

I finished NFS Payback recently, almost done with replaying Deus Ex too. Went back to Fallout and thinking about replaying Infamous Second Son once I'm done with DE.

Nioh is still kinda in the backlog, I loose all motivation when I start it up. Not enjoying it quite as much as Bloodborne. But I'm done with 4 out of 6 regions so I need to push through eventually. I don't like the somewhat forced grind and repetitive side missions, I'd like to just push through the story but the level recommendations are getting insane. You don't need the exact level but being 20 levels below despite doing some grinding work.. meh.

Edited by fashion