Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,079 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Jonny_Tightlips

Official "What are you playing now?" thread

iNero

Skyrim. Its pretty boring after a while I just enjoy to walk through the world. Imo Bethesda made an even better job with Skyrim than R* did with GTA Games when it comes to the Atmosphere. Imo. RDR did come pretty close to that so I hope GTA5 can bring things even further

Sneakerhead.

Team Fortress 2

GTR2

Heavily Modded GTA SA.

SIKKS66

XCOM: Enemy Unknown. Super fun, super hard.

jetjatin

Just completed Bioshock Infinite, now started playing Crysis 3. Amazing game.

Mitsuha

Team Fortress 2

Minecraft

Grand Chase PH

GoldenBlade

Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood. It is pretty interesting. Just got it a few days ago. Better than I expected.

GroundZero

GTA IV, I'm aiming for 100% completion.

GTAKid667

Sleeping Dogs, Red Dead Redemption. But with that being said, I have not played much for a while...

I AM A MIXED CLONE

Hey guy's i'm new to these forums. anyways right now im on my 4th playthrough on gta iv, next is RDR.

RedDagger

Trials evolution, creating my second track. Really fun!

Scrolls as well, I don't usually play strategy games but I'm liking this.

Mista J

Currently playing Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic. f*cking awesome. Best RPG I've played.

Wolf of Badenoch

Minecraft. Just screwing around in Creative Mode, starting monster fights...

Korpi

I've been playing Vice City lately, but right now I'm playing Red Dead Redemption: GOTY.

cactus.
but right now I'm playing Red Dead Redemption: GOTY.

if Rockstar announce any news this week, I hope it's for x3 (or x4?!) XP in RDR ph34r.gif that's really the only feasible way to reach level 50 in multiplayer.

I played Flower today, and was pleasantly surprised. It was short and sweet. It's always nice to take a break from blowin' sh*t up which seems to be every other game.

acmilano

GTA Vice City,my favorite game of all times inlove.gifinlove.gifinlove.gif Might try to finish all GTA games i posses before september.

Corndawg93

TLoU survivor mode, it's a giant pain in the ass

Zancudo
I played Flower today, and was pleasantly surprised. It was short and sweet. It's always nice to take a break from blowin' sh*t up which seems to be every other game.

I played Flower too recently. Such a relaxing game. Feeling quite fresh every time I sink into it. Definitely a good change from killing people.

stingray.

Hitman Absolution. I don't know what the hate for this game is about, but I've been impressed so far (actually, I'm only on the second mission tounge.gif ). I must say the visuals are really good, and the game seems very well polished. The last Hitman I played was Silent Assassin, and I'm very apathetic towards the franchise, so perhaps I didn't really have any expectations when I was putting in the CD. One thing I am scared of though is that all the missions may turn out to be very similar.

Ciaran

Battlefield 3, doing some all out rush

MasterO

Arcanum.

Working through a nice big backlog of CRPGs.

It's alright so far, nice subversion of fantasy RPGs

Simon_V

Yesterday I finished The Last Of Us on Normal+, today it's time for Survival difficulty.

Mitsuha

Currently playing League of Legends. Got into those MOBA games and yeah, hope this doesn't disappoint me.

nigelhere9901

Just started Vice City, good god the game is still incredible to this day. I don't think I'll ever get bored with it if it was the only game I kept on playing for the rest of my life.

indo_14

Harvest moon back to nature LOL

cause i think its still have a good gameplay

trip

I never finished FarCry 3 on the PC. I picked it up for Xbox thinking it might be better to treat it as a couch played console game...never finished it on xbox.

Anyway...it is worlds better on PC so I started it fresh on PC again and this time I'm serious.

Rebel

Playing a few games right now. Finding it hard to keep myself entertained with these though. Olympics 2012, Last of Us (finished story, trying to start again) and then a little bit of Fifa 12 career mode. Just bought GOTY edition of RDR - I had the normal one on Xbox but bought this version for my PS3. Kind of happy to play it again. Plus free online smile.gif

Vercetti42
Playing a few games right now. Finding it hard to keep myself entertained with these though. Olympics 2012, Last of Us (finished story, trying to start again) and then a little bit of Fifa 12 career mode. Just bought GOTY edition of RDR - I had the normal one on Xbox but bought this version for my PS3. Kind of happy to play it again. Plus free online smile.gif

I'm playing CM on FIFA 12 too, glad to see someone's playing it along with me still.

Anyways, I'm also playing AC: Brotherhood, the game is too damn long, still only 17% synch in Rome and Hitman Absolution. I haven't played Absolution for sometime now, haven't been gaming much this week, Ill try to play it again tomorrow I guess.

Kalvin

Well, just an hour ago I completed The Walking Dead, including the 400 days DLC.. God, it's a great game.

Vercetti42

Edit: Well this isn't the which game is better thread, I'll remove this and quote my previous post to stay on-topic.

I'm playing CM on FIFA 12 too, glad to see someone's playing it along with me still.

Anyways, I'm also playing AC: Brotherhood, the game is too damn long, still only 17% synch in Rome and Hitman Absolution. I haven't played Absolution for sometime now, haven't been gaming much this week, Ill try to play it again tomorrow I guess.

Fireman
Edit: Well this isn't the which game is better thread, I'll remove this and quote my previous post to stay on-topic.

I'm playing FIFA 13 at the moment, Xbox controller, PC graphics.

I really like all the statwhoring in the game, but I have too many players now and I'm going to have to sell some, but I don't know which!