Do people even care anymore?

Claude GTA3

I do really enjoy GTA III I really do!

But the murky dark atmosphere didnt do it for me.

By far my favorite is GTA VC. It is so colourful, vibrant, and the storyline is just the best over all.

GTAIII is too small, and doesnt have enough features to really stand up in the GTA line today IMO.

Previously banned arsehole

Suction Testicle Ban

Oh yeah!!!!! 11111 eleven! GTA 3 and VC are the best, no doubts. But, SA, hahaaa. It seemed resonable... when you were still in LS. But later it became stupid as hell. Currently, I am playing GTA:LC, a mod for VC engine. LC with VC engine. It rocks. Everybody try it! Now! tounge.gif

hmmm GTA3 this brings back a lot of good memories for me. I haven't played gta3 in a while, but i can't forget the days i was trying to pass the last Salvatore mission (i think it was the hardest one, along with the last mission) or when i was trying with the cars fly cheat to fly over the "end of the map" and go to the ghost town. I liked the echo on the streets and i knew all the replies of the pedestrians in portland and their reactions and if i stole a car i knew if the previous owner will run or will drag me out and fight or run with their car. good ol' days dozingoff.gif but i also like gta:vc and san andreas, which are better than 3 in terms of graphics and gameplay but the atmosphere created in gta3 was (and probably is)unique. oh do you remember those old ladies in the tunnel in portland which had molotov cocktails?? biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Those weren't ladies, but (male) bums. suicidal.gif Where on earth do you live that they look like "ladies" for you? tounge.gif (just kidding)

What about it?

GTA IV is set in liberty city so technically it is a remake... sigh.gif

"I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings."

• 2 weeks later...

I used to play that.. Now I don't. Why? I don't know.. Now my goal is to pass GTA:VC as much as I can, then GTA:SA as much as I can and then GTA3.. I already passed GTA3, of course, and I miss a lot of stuff from it. I miss that echo, music comin' out of nowhere... I found that this "music out of nowhere" was put in SA as a shooting of AK.. but it ain't the same..

Claude GTA3 i know exactly what you mean.My friends at school(we all play the GTA games)are alaways like "San Andreas this,San Andreas that"and it`s driving me frickin nuts.

They havn`t even played GTA3 and they are like "That game Sucks dude".I am so sick and tired of hearing that.Everybody better respect this game or your gonna get know really bad. angry.gifangry.gifangry.gif

It was a good game but these days it's too old, I recomend the LC mod if you like it so much.

It still beats san andreas.

Edited by Dolven

As most of you know,I'm a big fan of GTA series (perhaps not Vice City),and GTA3 is my all-time favorite.Many people don't like this game because of the bad graphics,common flaws,no bikes,no tire popping...Are people that superficial? Everyone is only about San Andreas nowadays.They are always like: ''San Andreas this,San Andreas that'',and same with Vice City.Does anyone talk about GTA3? Sure,on this forum,but as you see it has less pages then IV,that didn't even come out...What can we expect? PEOPLE ARE TOO SUPERFICIAL THESE DAYS! All you San Andreas and Vice City noobs better respect this game,because it started the franchize as we know it today.Don't you see the sentimental value of this game? That was all I had to say,and I've got one more question: Do people even care anymore?

tbh, i like the story of gta3 wayyy better than the san andreas storyline, and the main reason i like vc and vcs so much more is because of the time and setting the only really good theings in sa were gameplay and variety.

To be honest, I've never played GTA III. Only seen pics and a description. Basicaly I know what GTA III consists. A dark atmosphere, a dirty city called Liberty City which is based on New York... Lots of trashcans in dark alleys etc... But still the 80s style tropical city theme is my all-time favourite so VC for me biggrin.gif

Who doesn't want to own a large mansion on a small island in a warm-clean-tropical city? sarcasm.gif

I never judge games by how many features they have or how big they are... mostly the theme and VC is what I like turn.gif

Edited by Smiley001

i still play gta 3 although i do prefer vc and san andreas - the maps are just alot more... thrilling

As most of you know,I'm a big fan of GTA series (perhaps not Vice City),and GTA3 is my all-time favorite.Many people don't like this game because of the bad graphics,common flaws,no bikes,no tire popping...Are people that superficial? Everyone is only about San Andreas nowadays.They are always like: ''San Andreas this,San Andreas that'',and same with Vice City.Does anyone talk about GTA3? Sure,on this forum,but as you see it has less pages then IV,that didn't even come out...What can we expect? PEOPLE ARE TOO SUPERFICIAL THESE DAYS! All you San Andreas and Vice City noobs better respect this game,because it started the franchize as we know it today.Don't you see the sentimental value of this game? That was all I had to say,and I've got one more question: Do people even care anymore?

Interesting question. I suppose I don't really care much anymore, but was still curious enough to check out this forum. Used to post A LOT a few years back, with Demarest beating me to all the mission advice. I could still probably get to Staunton < 1 min from starting tho. wink.gif

I still really appreciate the game, and was actually listening to the Chatterbox rip on my iPod just this morning, but don't really play the game. The San Andreas over-the-shoulder aiming thing and moveable automobile camera made it impossible to go back and play III or VC, although I still totally dig the soundtracks. smile.gif

III was my favorite for a long time, but VC had the best vibe, characters, and acting. Can't deny how III got me into "Sandbox" type games, period - I only play Oblivion anymore. I can say that no game has captured me like III.

Of course, I have had IV on preorder for some time, but you know how that went...