Mr Brooks

Rayo Puño

Rayo Puño

I just saw it, thought it was pretty good. Dane Cook wasn't as bad as I thought, not the best, but not too shabby. Great movie overall though.

topdogkiller

plqnning to see it soon, looks pretty good to me but the whole dane cook cameo sort of questioned me a little bit. But that's just from seeing the trailer.

TheDude5000

This has me interested. Seems like an American Psycho-esque dark comedy/thriller.

user posted image

Rayo Puño
plqnning to see it soon, looks pretty good to me but the whole dane cook cameo sort of questioned me a little bit. But that's just from seeing the trailer.

It's not a cameo, he's a leading role.

Digïtál £vîl

Yeah I was concerned about Dane Cook being cast in it. But oh well.

The original ads for it looked very interesting. Then the latest ads have sort of given the entire premise away

tell me if I am right?

Mr. Brooks has a dual personality. The normal one, and the second one which only comes out to kill.

They made it obvious by saying things like, The only way to catch him is to get inside his head

and sh*t..

TheDude5000

Well I don't think I've been spoiled, I mean it's kinda obvious he has dual personalities, and the general premise of him being a serial killer is all I got from that trailer.

user posted image

topdogkiller

It's not a cameo, he's a leading role.

oh yeah, well I may see it tomorrow or friday.

Rayo Puño
Yeah I was concerned about Dane Cook being cast in it. But oh well.

The original ads for it looked very interesting. Then the latest ads have sort of given the entire premise away

tell me if I am right?

Mr. Brooks has a dual personality. The normal one, and the second one which only comes out to kill.

They made it obvious by saying things like, The only way to catch him is to get inside his head

and sh*t..

Yeah, pretty much. It's a bit more in-depth, but somewhere along that line.

I liked it, but it did seem to go over-the-top in some scenes.

The scissor scene was pretty sick actually, I've never turned

away from any part in a movie, but I had to during that one.

The 'dual-personality-tastic' scenes were well written though.

I'd rent it on DVD compared to seeing it in theatres.

Ronmar The Only

I have never turned from watching anything, even the slicing off of the head of that civilian back about five or seven years ago whenever I was quite a bit younger.

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.