Woozie

Mr Benz

Is it just me or is this guy THE coolest GTA character. I mean, I am a Salvatore fan but Wooz is just simply the most together mob boss in any GTA game. I used to hate the Triads, now I'd join them in a second.

Shutttlecock?

yeah he is pretty damn cool.

but when he was first introduced he seemed kinda shady like he was going to try to kill cj later...

Shutttlecock?
If you like Woozie, then you should just play the Mountain Cloud Boys mission over and over again. The stuff he yells out cracks me up every time.

i like when he runs into the walls and falls down. tounge2.gif

Mixolydian
i like when he runs into the walls and falls down.

He's "just getting a feel for the place."

Woozie is cool and all, but I perfer Sunny Forelli. He was so badass and loud-mouthed I be very happy if he was still alive.

Yes he is indeed what you call "cool" or "coral". But yeah. He's one of my favourite characters in GTA: San Andreas, same with Cesar Vialpando, Mike Toreno & Sweet Johnson. I hope one of these guys become the next main character for GTA: San Andreas Stories.

my first impression of Woozie was tat he was some kinda chinese pimp....everywhere he goes....maybe not everywhere....there are those two chicks tat keep hanging around him and mollycoddling him or something...but actually hes a nice guy..once u played far into the game....

Is it just me or is this guy THE coolest GTA character. I mean, I am a Salvatore fan but Wooz is just simply the most together mob boss in any GTA game. I used to hate the Triads, now I'd join them in a second.

Yes he is colgate.gifrolleyes.gif

Woozie rawks my bawks, if you know what I mean. He is one of the coolest characters in GTA.

Yeah too bad he blind.

Yes he is indeed what you call "cool" or "coral". But yeah. He's one of my favourite characters in GTA: San Andreas, same with Cesar Vialpando, Mike Toreno & Sweet Johnson. I hope one of these guys become the next main character for GTA: San Andreas Stories.

The only problem with Woozie being in San Andreas Stories is that the screen would be black unless he wasnt blind until about '91 or '92.

manofpeace

The only problem with Woozie being in San Andreas Stories is that the screen would be black unless he wasnt blind until about '91 or '92.

Well, they could make it so you bump into the wall you're near, and you bump into anyone within 10 feet of you. It would be kind of like when you use the "Change Costume" cheat in Vice City and you choose the skating girl, you know? rampage_ani.gif

That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard today.

I wonder how he actually got blind. It would be interesting to find out how he got blind.

Mixolydian
I wonder how he actually got blind. It would be interesting to find out how he got blind.

One summer he visited Vice City and had the misfortune of seeing Rosenberg in shorts. This being the first time that Rosenberg's legs had ever seen the sun, the ensuing glare from the pure whiteness blinded Woozie instantly.

QUOTE (MC_320 @ Jun 2 2007, 03:49)

One summer he visited Vice City and had the misfortune of seeing Rosenberg in shorts. This being the first time that Rosenberg's legs had ever seen the sun, the ensuing glare from the pure whiteness blinded Woozie instantly.

LOL!

LOL!!

LOL!!!

LOL!!!!

LOL!!!!! dontgetit.gif