Wished You Videotaped?

A.M.G

Have you ever did something crazy, funny, or that sort of thing in San Andreas to where you did it and you wish you taped it? I just did.

I was doing the mission Home Coming and I was going to do the mission and I drifted down Vinewood perfectly, no dent, wrecks or anything. I stayed on the road the whole time and I drifted the rest of the way untill I got to the police station. No wrecks or anything and I was haulin ass. I was driving the Cheetah since it spawned. Anything is better than that Vincent.

(Edited from spoilers..)

Blind Joe Death
Yeah I've had a few moments which I wished I had video taped it. I remember once I was on a motor bike and drove off the edge of a bridge and landed on a boat in the water while it was moving. It was a complete accident and I was absolutely amazed.

Ive got one, I was in the speeder boat and I was hallin and a plane comes down at the exat moment I was pulling up to the docks and the plane landed right on me. happy.gif

well i allmost allways tape such moments

cuz YOU just could press F2 then Pause , ALT+TAB, enter Fraps, back to the game, F9 thats all

the replay works even more better then orginial one , cuz it doesnt rewrite those texture and you can watch every where anytime

luckily there is a Replay function which helped me to record some videos... vedeotaping is so 90-ies! but yeah, sometimes on replay some stuff is missing.

You just HAD to ask, didn't you? Last night, I'm cruising along on my Freeway. I hit something I didn't see coming and got tossed in one hell of a lob. The camera was near me and I could see my bike right behind me. I started jamming on Enter/Exit and as soon as I hit the pavement, I was standing, grabbing the bike and on it, facing the same direction! It looked like some wicked, planned stunt, but it was pure dumb luck.

During Amphibious Assault I was almost to the ship's bridge when a plane crashed into that area, taking out all opposition that remained. All I had to do was release the prisoners...

well i allmost allways tape such moments

cuz YOU just could press F2 then Pause , ALT+TAB, enter Fraps, back to the game, F9 thats all

the replay works even more better then orginial one , cuz it doesnt rewrite those texture and you can watch every where anytime

Can't use that method for the xbox/PS2 version.. barf8bd.gif

@ Ya Mum LOL. I remember that kid who was jumping off that desert jump and that plane hit him when he just took off. You remember that. it's funny when you jump and you land somewhere odd. lol.gif