Verdical Bird

polle001

I played this mission just about 30mins ago, and the best thing you can do is shoot at the boats form a distance and use your heat seeking.

quartet1977

For: polle001

Mission: Vertical Bird

Helper: quartet1977

Link: http://gtasnp.com/2836

Notes: The Hydra now spawns at Verdant Meadows. Heavy weapons spawn inside Toreno's house in Tiera Robada (where Monster, High Jack and Interdiction started)

when im near the boat i hold space till the mark is red, then i press left mousebutton, but its like they dont get hit

you should be using the left ctrl button to fire the missiles. at least that's how it's mapped on mine, and i think that's default for the hydra and the hunter.

Edited by quartet1977

when im near the boat i hold space till the mark is red, then i press left mousebutton, but its like they dont get hit confused.gif

when im near the boat i hold space till the mark is red, then i press left mousebutton, but its like they dont get hit confused.gif

HAHA. No wonder it isn't working. You say their not hitting the targets, thats because LMB is to use chaff. Chaff is used to confuse emeny missiles. Try pressing left or right CTRL instead it should work then. biggrin.gif