girlfriends calls radio sation

cars358

wow i was in los santos when denise called me(sorry if wrongly spelled) then i flew to s.f and i was listening to radio los santos when the guy said 'we have a message from denise to her man carl she is getting lonely and desperate' or something like that this happened to enybody else.

EDIT: DAMN I MISSPELLED TITLE AGAIN.

Edited by cars358

Previously banned southwaleswarriors112

Suction Testicle Ban

i never realised this before

just found it out a min ago.

Suction Testicle Ban

i was modding my sabre at the time when i got out of the transfender garage i heared it.

Suction Testicle Ban

Happened to me with michelle I had it on K-Dst and she said how lonely she was..kinda funny,and I thought you were flying to San Fierro when you heard it sly.gif

I never heard Michelle. I've heard Denise, but the DJ never says Carl's name. What's funniest about the reference to Denise is that this plays even before you ever meet her. Odd considering most every other aspect of the radio stations are evolutionary.

RidingHigh

I hear it all the time. Sometimes I hear it while im on a date with Denise, strangly enough.

Happened to me with michelle I had it on K-Dst and she said how lonely she was..kinda funny,and I thought you were flying to San Fierro when you heard it  sly.gif

no i flew to s.f THEN i heared it i was in the transfender garage in s.f.

Suction Testicle Ban

It's all programming. It's cool that they involved the people with the stations in S.A. I especially like WCTR news when you kill the da nang boys on the boat or if you do something major in the missions, they announce it. First time around it was funny hearing that.

Happened to me with michelle I had it on K-Dst and she said how lonely she was..kinda funny,and I thought you were flying to San Fierro when you heard it  sly.gif

no i flew to s.f THEN i heared it i was in the transfender garage in s.f.

wow.gif you said you were flying to s.f. then heard it im confuzzled

It happens even if you kill her or she breaks up with you, I haven't heard about any other girlfriends doing this, I guess because Denise and Millie are the only ones you have to date.

Millie is nothing but a dirty perv that invited me to coffee on the first date the next date I popped her head off o_o

So how many GF's do this? Is it just Michelle and Denise?

Haven't listened to K-DST, but probably will to hear it now.

manofpeace

Unfortunately, if I tune my radio to WCTR or K-DST, my game locks up and it takes about 20 minutes before it comes back to life and I can quickly turn the station to Bounce FM or Master Sounds. Anyone got $20? So I can buy a new disc? Please? HELP ME!!!! suicidal.gif Just kiddin'! lol.gif But seriously... sad.gif

Shutttlecock?

this is really old.

try looking threw the secrets and easter eggs before you post

a topic like this.

Tried cleaning your disc?

My disc was starting to freeze when I was near certain parts of the city. Luckily, Gamestop can clean your disc for you for a couple of bucks and I had it cleaned. T game was as good as the day I bought it!

My disc was starting to freeze when I was near certain parts of the city. Luckily, Gamestop can clean your disc for you for a couple of bucks and I had it cleaned. T game was as good as the day I bought it!

Sorry

Edited by Werven

Shutttlecock?

?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

read the post before mine werven...hes having trouble with his game freezing.

major underscore

Have you heard the DJ on K-ROSE comment on you and Catalina during the missions where you rob banks and stuff in the Badlands?

BTW, is there some place where all the event specific radio DJ comments are listed, like the one I just mentioned?