Early second island access in the PSP version?

lordmasterkris

lordmasterkris

I reckon it gets asked quite frequently and that must be annoying, and using the excuse that the search function isn't working either is probably quite tiresome as well, but I basically can't be bothered looking through 40-odd pages of topics for my answer and the answers I've obtained from Google have been somewhat lacking, so here goes:

I want access to the second island in the PSP version. I tried the thing with the pipe and being transported to Leaf Links a few times to no avail, and would like to know if it works in the PSP version?

If not, other methods, preferably with videos or clear instructions since I've found numerous methods that I couldn't put into practice due to poorly worded directions.

Also, is there an easy to shoot down the balloon in the army base when all the soldiers want to kill me?

I type very long-winded questions, but answers would be much appreciated.

Here is the link to the east island early tricks. I have posted 2 or 3 ways to do it in this topic. It was on page 2 of the general discussion forum. I know it says ps2 version, but these tips work with the psp version as well, as the ps2 version was a direct port of the psp version. Hope this helps.

As for the balloons at the fort baxter after the army hates you, use a sniper(one is on roof of washington beach police station), it is easy to get the one on the corner of guard tower this way, but I used a police maverick and landed on the building where the other one is and shot it with ease with an MP5. Hope this helps.

Edited by radioman

I reckon it gets asked quite frequently and that must be annoying, and using the excuse that the search function isn't working either is probably quite tiresome as well, but I basically can't be bothered looking through 40-odd pages of topics for my answer and the answers I've obtained from Google have been somewhat lacking, so here goes:

I want access to the second island in the PSP version. I tried the thing with the pipe and being transported to Leaf Links a few times to no avail, and would like to know if it works in the PSP version?

If not, other methods, preferably with videos or clear instructions since I've found numerous methods that I couldn't put into practice due to poorly worded directions.

Also, is there an easy to shoot down the balloon in the army base when all the soldiers want to kill me?

I type very long-winded questions, but answers would be much appreciated.

I reckon the search engine is dodgy cause everytime I search for something it always

comes back with sorry we could not find wat your looking for or wat ever it says..

Bad news. Pipe trick doesn't work in the PSP, only the taxi super jump.

Seems like the PS2 pipe trick was some sort of a compensation for putting a couple of trees in that location where you can taxi super jump your way to the bridge in the PSP.

lordmasterkris

Thanks for the help. I spent about an hour on that pipe too >_>