Take-Two E3

Knife

According to Gamespot Take-Two will be having a one hour slot from 8:00 - 9:00 a.m. on Thursday 12th July. I am sure we can expect at least some new IV info from it, or at least lets hope so.

Grandthefter

Great news smile.gif Hopefully we'll get some Midnight Club 4 info too

MysteryGamer

I will be sure to check out this when E3 has started. Although is it just me but I don't ever remember any Grand Theft Auto title that has been shown at E3 whether that be actual footage or sceenshots (I don't think the actual game announcements count e.g. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas). I bet Take-Two will briefly mention Grand Theft Auto IV regarding it's release and that it is set to make the promised date but I doubt any in deph information will be revealed it hasn't happened with previous Grand Theft Auto games in the past. Although maybe it may be different this year.

I expect there to be more screens, and likely new gameplay footage to be released by Rockstar in July though just not at E3 but rather on game websites like IGN, Gamespot etc. The official website will surely be relaunched with new content in August if the previous games are anything to go by.

Can't wait. cool.gif

Edited by MysteryGamer

million-2-1

Considering there's been a demo and a trailer this early, I don't think we really have anything to go by.

My guesses:

- We will get a bit more info on exactly when we will get the GTA IV episodic content in 2008.

- We will learn of new Rockstar titles, possibly including a GTA title for the PSP...

- Someone will say the word 'the' during the press event.

- Someone will say the word 'the' during the press event.

Can't wait for that one.

- We will learn of new Rockstar titles, possibly including a GTA title for the PSP...

Agreed, I mean that if we don't I will fly up to the Rockstar headquarters and slap Dan hourser myself.

I'm hoping and praying for San Andreas stories. (Or anything like it)

user posted image

mod it with Nitrous Oxide and chassis dyno.

Ben Fleming

Agreed, I mean that if we don't I will fly up to the Rockstar headquarters and slap Dan hourser myself.

I'm hoping and praying for San Andreas stories. (Or anything like it)

I think in some interview or another Houser said that they weren't even thinking about a San Andreas Stories at current, but I'm still marking Jul. 12 on my calendar.