4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

VCS Mod

Sicologikal

Maybe u had bad direct. try install 0.9c or just f*ck this hud smile.gif

I just turn off this new hud. But I have another problem. after several minutes of playing i hear 'dot' an send/dont't send. Also many textures are gone. e.g I can see all Verceti estate inside his main cabinet. Althiough I can't staret a ne wgame. I hear taht 'dot' again and error mesage. cryani.gif

catzilla, calloffhtugahn(/nosferatu/ur-grue etc) what is your problem? Do you have a mod which I could continously harrass?

Yes I know that they're are bugs I just wanted people to test it out first of all! It is a community mod after all!

Tell me your bugs?

Does the Map Modifications work eg Are there potted plants at the Yellow Mendez Mansion?

Did you use Limit Adjuster?

Did you start a new game?

btw Hackman niiice work on the Neon! I hope I can help you with your mod!  biggrin.gif

Anything new Simkas/GTAdedan?

Firstly, I am not anybody's fake. Delete your post.

Secondly, you spelled my name wrong, so f*ck you.

Thirdly, he has his LCS to III mod.

Actually... If you encounter bugs in a release, could you just f*ckin tell about what kind of bugs you've found to Sico? Because saying "This beta is buggy as hell" is pretty pointless...

@CthulhuFhtagn: You are such a jackass mate... And you remember me of someone, who has been banned from GTAForums.com....

Other than that, this mod is better than his, so f*ck off!

Keep up Sico, don't mind them -.-

For the Polish users: Write your posts in english...

catzilla, calloffhtugahn(/nosferatu/ur-grue etc) what is your problem? Do you have a mod which I could continously harrass?

Yes I know that they're are bugs I just wanted people to test it out first of all! It is a community mod after all!

Tell me your bugs?

Does the Map Modifications work eg Are there potted plants at the Yellow Mendez Mansion?

Did you use Limit Adjuster?

Did you start a new game?

btw Hackman niiice work on the Neon! I hope I can help you with your mod!  biggrin.gif

Anything new Simkas/GTAdedan?

I Cat get new GAme i must load 100%

I Cant get all files data on GTA VC becuse a hawe Critical balbla eror for 2 minustes

i hawe streing object on the map for example http://www.fotosik.pl/pokaz_obrazek/pelny/...f546abca8f.html

http://www.fotosik.pl/pokaz_obrazek/pelny/...055b0e2cc4.html

ENY

Edited by ADAM PL2

TO adamPL2: Te b³êdy som spowodowane tym ¿e w beta4 nie dali plików z poprzednich bet. Czyli ter beczki tak stoj± bo model zamieniony stoji tam na asfalcie i tam te¿ jego COL jest

TO adamPL2: Te b³êdy som spowodowane tym ¿e w beta4 nie dali plików z poprzednich bet. Czyli ter beczki tak stoj± bo model zamieniony stoji tam na asfalcie i tam te¿ jego COL jest

Szkoda bo linków aktywnych do bety 1 2 3 niema Trudno :\ tak ³adnie by³o i zdechlo sad.gif

Edited by ADAM PL2
hey does anyone did that the screens are changing while loading vice city.

And about Polaris V8 if someone have it please upload it or pm me....

ME TO

I have 1 the request or someone could give active links for beta 1 , 2 , 3 because links is not active and I would like to start this PLASE .

Czy móg³by kot¶ ¿a¿uciæ linki do bety 1,2,3 bo chcia³bym to uruchomiæ dlatego fajnie siê zapowiada a i jak ma kto ¶polarisa V8 niech te¿ da linka z góry dziêkuje

Szkoda bo linków aktywnych do bety 1 2 3 niema Trudno :\ tak ³adnie by³o i zdechlo sad.gif

English please icon13.gif

Also, I was too lazy to get through all the pages. What's in the mod right now?

For the bitchers about installing:

Use G-IMG for replacing the textures.. It's easy as hell!

MEn i dont hawe BETA 1,2,3 i must hawe this on my VC becuse i have error and striengh ocject and my VC is cxrash for 2-3 minutes you understand now ?

NO instal but links for beta 1,2,3

old links is dead plase who can upload links for beta 1,2,3 ?

Edited by ADAM PL2

1) I did use limit adjuster

2) Starting a new does not work - it crashes, although starting a saved game works - but only on starfish island.

3) If you get off starfish island and ride 5 meters - it rashes. Both directions.

Resolution: this beta has too many critical bugs to be called successfull, thus you need to re-do the data\maps directory.

2) Starting a new does not work - it crashes, although starting a saved game works - but only on starfish island.

3) If you get off starfish island and ride 5 meters - it rashes. Both directions.

Resolution: this beta has too many critical bugs to be called successfull, thus you need to re-do the data\maps directory.

i copy all files for beta 4 but (i dont hawe beta 1,2,3) i and oh no error wtf ? plase do a instal (BUT NO GTA MOD INSTALER ) Plase

This is nice mode but it dosnt work on my VC sad.gif

Edited by ADAM PL2

Cat3illa you russia ? if you russian a can help with VCS mod i can help with a radio, missions!

Sorry, for my bad english?

--------------

òåðü ïî-ðóññêè åñëü òû ðóññêèé ÿ òå ìîãó ïîìî÷ü ñ ðàäèî, ìîæíî ìèññèè ñî çâóêîì ñäåëàòü! æàëü íå âçëîìàëè MDL ôîðìàò ìîäåëåé VCS è LCS sad.gif!

Catzilla, since you always leave negative feedback about this mod, why don't you just help him out?

The thing you could do:

Go to www.gtatools.com and download Delphi's developer console. Run it with Vice City and when the game crashes, look at the log made by the console. It'll contain the last loaded data by the game and you can report where it's been crashed.

U have a brain now, learn how to use it.

MasterK:

I do not have time to help out - I have a life.

I will try the Delphi dev console trick.

Kryder:

ß íå ÿâëÿþñü ðàçðàáîò÷èêîì ýòîãî ìîäà, ó ìåíÿ áàíàëüíî íåò âðåìåíè. Åñëè õî÷åøü ïîìî÷ü - äîãîâàðèâàéñÿ ñ íèìè ñàì.

Seeing that you can post bitchy posts here about bugs, you have fairly enough time to just tell him when/where did your game crash. Everyone has a life here.

See, right now it is 7:24 am, and I have had about 15 minutes of free time this morning. I have to leave right NOW in order not to be late for the train, which leaves me no time to try the delphi dev trick.

I am not posting bitchy posts - i am posting bug info, which is normally what any dev would want. I am sorry expressing my opinion, I shouldn't have.

You know what i'm talking about. There's a difference in posting bug reports and posting bitchy feedbacks. And you are in a different time zone, thats not my fault. And i didn't say you need to do it right now -.-

Can some1 give a a ░░-░░ vc 1.0 executable via pm please?

The dev console doesn't work with 1.1

Edited by catzilla

ADAM PL2: Yes! i'am make installer

Catzilla: ÒÎ ÑÎÇÄÀÒÅËÜ ÌÎÄÀ? ðàíüøå åãî îáñóæäàëè íà GTAMaps.net à ùà ñàéò íåðàáîòàåò!

gtamaps.net âðåìåííî â àóòå, áóäåò âîññòàíîâëåí êàê òîëüêî àäìèí ïðèåäåò äîìîé

ÿ ÍÅ ñîçäàòåëü ìîäà, ñîçäàòåëü ìîäà- PeteyXXX

îí åãî çàáðîñèë.

Ok, last few lines of log before crash near hoispital on first island, going from the bridge:

IslandLODmainland has 5179 polysIslandLODmainland has not been pre-instancedbollardlight has not been pre-instancedMTraffic1 has not been pre-instanced

from docks to downtown, just passed the garage with the cheetah next to it ont he left:

lhgrasspatchg has not been pre-instancedstarisland_road1 has not been pre-instanceddt_nitelites1 has 376 polysdt_nitelites1 has not been pre-instanced

Edited by catzilla

Tak narod mne pomozhet nashiot problemy. Netu textur i vyletajet cherez neskolko minut. Ja igrat hochu a to u menia PS2 versiju ne tianet pc a PSP emu nenachozhu... angry.gif