Gamespot first look

Daz

Usually it wouldnt matter as this is all seen stuff but gamespot have a set of the previously seen images from the magazine previews but much better quality, so I thought I may as well.

Link

kT8ve9H.png

JohnnyDrama

I'm really starting to get confused by the way each article has some new way of describing the new Liberty City's size. Noticed that? They refer to it in comparison with San Andreas, which makes me wonder, do they mean the entire map that made up San Andreas the game(all cities and countryside), or just the mock Los Angeles -- San Andreas, the lone city. I sure wish they'd clear up this confusion.

Thanks. smile.gif

If you're planning to steal a cab, make sure it doesn't belong to your brother.

biggrin.gif

I'm really starting to get confused by the way each article has some new way of describing the new Liberty City's size. Noticed that? They refer to it in comparison with San Andreas, which makes me wonder, do they mean the entire map that made up San Andreas the game(all cities and countryside), or just the mock Los Angeles -- San Andreas, the lone city. I sure wish they'd clear up this confusion.

They must mean the entire San Andreas map because if they were doing a total recreation of the real map of Manhattan, by itself it would be bigger than San Andreas and there wouldn't be room for the other boroughs. In GTA4 probably each borough will be about the size of any pair of counties within San Andreas.

Los Angeles was called Los Santos, not San Andreas...

The Liberty City in GTA IV will be roughly the same size as the entirety of San Andreas.

smile.gif