VCS soundtrack better than VC soundtrack...

88survivor

Gantons Most Wanted

in ways yes because it has the odd few songs but VC's soundtrack had alot of good songs no matter what station you were on you were guarenteed somthing decent to listen to. With VCS all the good songs are rarely on.

VC has a better soundtrack i think. VCS should have had Thriller, agree? confused.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Sicologikal

Yeah fo' sure! But I think its good enough!

VRock ,Espantoso, Wave 103 & Flash FM are actually better than their VC Counterparts!

Fav song?

Well it would have to be Lick it Up-Kiss!

Sorry for the bump! Its 2am! dozingoff.gif

I actually think that the VC had the better soundtrack, some of the songs on V-Rock get too damn repetitve.

james_root

vice city'is soundtrack will always be the best but i can surely say that vcs's soundtrack is better than sa's smile.gif

brucewayne909

Vice City's soundtrack is one of the key elements that makes it such a legend. VCS doesn't come close to the amazing music we listened to in VC.

• 2 weeks later...

i think the moods were much different

vc was more of a flashy 80's soundtrack - the kind of music u hear with the top down cruisin thru the palm trees and neon city

vcs was more of a dance disco scene and setting for the most part

Most of the songs from the original Flash FM(VC) were all 80s songs...while the VCS Flash FM had one 70s song by Gino Vannelli. He was sort of like the hardcore precursor of Richard Marx. Though Gino and Richard were strangely similar to one another...Though VC also had a couple of 70s in Fever FM, a couple in 70s also in Espantosa(Lonnie Liston Smith and two Deodato songs), and one in Emotion(the VCS Emotion had one 70s song). The old had Espantosa from had old school artist(Tito Puente, Mongo Santamaria, etc.) that range from the early 50s-late 60s. The other songs ranged from both the late 50s-early 60s and 70s. Gino Vanelli's best work was still Black Cars...that was his great comeback of 1985. Though Paradise FM is hard to tell because it is probably late 70s-early 80s era. V Rock in VCS had one 70s hard rock by Ted Nugent while the VC one had all 80s rock songs, save for two songs by Love Fist....LOL! Wave 103 had two late 70s New Wave songs(Gary Numan & Blondie) in VC just like VCS has two songs as well(Japan & Blondie). That's the only similarity there...

Edited by 88survivor