TOTAL COMPLETE MOD!

vicecitylover400

vicecitylover400

Can someone help me, I am making an all new San Andreas Stories, I need someone to get rid of Las Ventures, and San Fierro, and keep Los Santos, No Radio stations, And no Voice, I will take care of the rest,

My Thanks,

The SAS Team

Suction Testicle Ban

Blackadder.

So uhm...

This is a request I presume? Well...wrong place. Also, if it's "San Andreas Stories" then why are you only including Los Santos?... Shouldn't you call it "Los Santos Stories" ?

user posted image

Use the Map Cleaner to clear your map, I think it affects all files though. If so you would have to add them later on or find another way.. Not familiar with this program correct me if I'm wrong

vicecitylover400

Map cleaner removes all maps I need just LV And SF removed.

Suction Testicle Ban

dertyjerzian
Use the Map Cleaner to clear your map, I think it affects all files though. If so you would have to add them later on or find another way.. Not familiar with this program correct me if I'm wrong

When you use map cleaner, it gives you the choice of which IDEs to kill. If you have problems, I would then consider asking Steve-M about which settings are the best for what you have in mind for your mod, vc lover.

Bandy Ban-Ban-Ban. Chugga Chugga Woot Woot.

vicecitylover400

Ok thanks I'll try it.

Suction Testicle Ban

Suction Testicle Man

Locked - you have a topic in the Recruits & Requests forum for this mod already.

If at first you don't succeed, you fail, and the test will be terminated.