Dogfighting with hydra

aircondition

aircondition

has anyone tried dogfighting with the hydra outside of the vertical bird mission? i'm finding it difficult because the enemy planes don't appear on my radar. i've accepted that fact, however i also noticed that the planes seem to disappear then reappear.

is anyone else experiencing this or am i doing a poor job at tracking the other planes?

it's fun trying to shoot down planes, but i don't want to waste my time if they'll just disappear before my rockets hit them.

I'm sorry to say that, but you are doing a poor job at tracking other planes smile.gif. Just try to check your back and you shuold see them come behind clouds.

when i get bored i just fly over area 69 and get a big wanted level. Then any hydras that come after me i just shoot them down. My record is shooting down 6 before the distroyed me. cryani.gif I actually find it easyer than some of the perpose flying games. (such as F-22 Lighting 3)

it's much easier to dog fight in an older plane *humming Battle of Britain*.

The Jump Jet is very very adaptive so finding the enemies is not very hard, has you done the flight school? or did you skip it?

aircondition
I'm sorry to say that, but you are doing a poor job at tracking other planes smile.gif. Just try to check your back and you shuold see them come behind clouds.

thanks dude. yeah i tried doing a better job tracking them and am now doing much better. shooting them down is pretty easy now after some practice. the planes still tend to disappear on me, but i think now it's because of the low resolution i use (playing it on a laptop).

take care.