What a strange music?

doubleprosh86

doubleprosh86

As my last topic was locked I must write a new one with the same question. What's went on after the last cutscene with Rosenberg? I have the records of the missions, and this one called "finale". And after that begins a strange music, looks like movie is over. So please answer fast and meaningfull. blush.gifconfused.gifsarcasm.gif

Your posts lead me to believe that you would benefit from taking a bit of time and kicking around the forums. See how things are done and pick up some interesting info along the way. It started off with caps and now it's the repeated asking for fast replies. People visit when they visit. If they're somewhere doing something other than surfing GTAF, they're not going to see your request for speed. If they read a question you've posed, they're going to know the answer or not. If they do, they'll post it. Finally, whether you learn the answer in a day or a week, your life will go on.

doubleprosh86

So what's going on after that cutscene with Rosenberg? Just tell me what. And that's all. I'll be waiting for reply. biggrin.gifsly.gif

That mission "Keep your friends close...." completes the story (although there may be other missions-- even some story missions left for you to do)... most games will display game credits when the story is complete...

7744.png

"I want to design a video game where you take care of all the people shot in all the

other video games.... It's called Busy Hospital II" -- Demetri Martin

RIP BDP

doubleprosh86

The most problem is that I can't go further because of that sh*t demolition man. So, is there such kind of music or not? U can't go further without completing that one. Just say is there a music or not. Is it such a difficult question? mad.gifsly.gifangry.gif

You answered your own question... music played during the credits-- I didn't find the music strange-- it was just music-- if you don't want to hear the music when the credits play, mute your sound-- I explained they were credits and they played because you finished the story.

I urge you to check out this site....

http://www.mannersinternational.com/

If your manners don't improve real quick... I see a ban in your future.

No one here is obligated to answer your questions--

Edited by Spuds725

7744.png

"I want to design a video game where you take care of all the people shot in all the

other video games.... It's called Busy Hospital II" -- Demetri Martin

RIP BDP