Napkins GTA:SA NRG-500 Stunt Compilation

Azurewrath

Azurewrath

NOTE: NO CHEATS USED!

Hey. I recently made a stunt video, and well, I want people to see my work. smile.gif I see all these other videos with like 30,000 views, and well, I guess the SAMP forums aren't going to supply that, so here, this is the link to my first GTA video. I had been playing for a month or 2, then i made this.

A month or so ago, I made another stunt video, here it is.

And just the other day, I had posted a video on a forum of me doing the "Ultimate Skatepark Stunt," and a lot of people replied calling me a cheater, which I'm not. So I made a newer video, showing me doing the stunt over and over again. If you don't wanna get bored, just watch the initial success, lol. If you want to see it done again and again, watch the rest of it, here it is.

Thanks a bnch guys, don't forget to rate it what you think it deserves, leave some comments too!.. And if you ever want to stunt with me, just add me on MSN. [email protected]

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
NOTE: NO CHEATS USED!

Hey. I recently made a stunt video, and well, I want people to see my work. smile.gif I see all these other videos with like 30,000 views, and well, I guess the SAMP forums aren't going to supply that, so here, this is the link to my first GTA video. I had been playing for a month or 2, then i made this.

A month or so ago, I made another stunt video, here it is.

And just the other day, I had posted a video on a forum of me doing the "Ultimate Skatepark Stunt," and a lot of people replied calling me a cheater, which I'm not. So I made a newer video, showing me doing the stunt over and over again. If you don't wanna get bored, just watch the initial success, lol. If you want to see it done again and again, watch the rest of it, here it is.

Thanks a bnch guys, don't forget to rate it what you think it deserves, leave some comments too!.. And if you ever want to stunt with me, just add me on MSN. [email protected]

nice. Though, I haven't figured out what you do differently on the Bridge Double Jump at the end of the first vid. I do both from all four possible dirrections. Yet it is nice to see it on a vid.......unless I missed something.

Azurewrath

Haha, yeah, well, at the time the video was released, I had seen it done in many videos with the person just riding to the top, I just keep going, do the jump, and land back on. Since then there's been a few that do the same thing, or maybe I missed 'em. :3

HolyGrenadeFrenzy

Haha, yeah, well, at the time the video was released, I had seen it done in many videos with the person just riding to the top, I just keep going, do the jump, and land back on. Since then there's been a few that do the same thing, or maybe I missed 'em. :3

I haven't vidded mine but they are recorded....And I need to transfer and edit when I get a System Cache Device..only seen it that way a couple times and have been incorporating it into a police chase for an old thread here. I will post a link if ya want but my vid isn't up yet. Being so old I probrably ought to start a new one anyway.

Nice jump and one of my favorites to do as well. There are a few of those which are not movie jumps that are real nice. But that double jump has always took the cake for me too. Or all four of different approaches to that bridge in the same manner of jump.

Azurewrath

I agree, it's the coolest looking stunt, but it's not very hard. The problem with it, is.. If you screw up, your bike's gone too, and you have to go find another.. D:

But the hardest stunts are still the simple curb bumps, thats what makes them effective in chases xD