You know you've played too much GTA when..

Utopian

You know you've played too much GTA (Vice City) when..

You go outside and feel the need to run everywhere.

When you get in your car you picture some text in the bottom right of your peripheral vision which states your vehicle's model name.

You also feel the urge to flick through all the radio stations to see what's playing.

You sing the song 'I Just Died In Your Arms' and are tempted to sing the chorus out of tune as Fernando Martinez does when he does his radio link on Emotion 98.3.

When you see an ice cream van you wonder to yourself how long it'll be before the police are onto them.

If you were to commit a small crime you wouldn't worry about it, feeling that it'd be easy to bribe the police. If you commited a large one you'd be even more deluded, thinking you could just get your car re-sprayed and go unnoticed thereafter.

You never sleep (probably due to playing too much GTA) and when you decide to have a coffee to help you stay awake you actually hallucinate and think you see a guy called Umberto who's telling you that there's no time for that.

BUT you don't feel the urge to go round killing masses of people because video games cannot make a person do that. You'd only do that if you were so inclined.

Oh, and finally,

You know you've played too much GTA when..
isn't an issue anyway because we all know you can't play too much of it really wink.gif

Long live GTA.

Edited by Utopian

doubleprosh86

Oh, man, I'm crazy for GTA: VICE CITY. I can't but play GTA:VC on PC. But I realize that u can't do everything in real life. U can't kill and then say "LEAVE ME ALONE", 'cause the police won't leave u alone. It's just a game. When I was taking the HIDDEN PACKEGES, after the game, I was closing my eyes, and seeing HIDDEN PACKAGE. If u don't have a car, don't jump on the another car making him take there where u want. 1 cool.gif I hardly stop myself of stealing cars.

You know I've played too much GTA (Vice City) when.....

........when i find myself with a big headake and really, really, really red eyez... suicidal.gif

There are some things in GTA that I apply to in real life - for example, I call all car wash's Pay & Sprays (think about it). Sometimes I have to correct myself if I say it to someone who is not familiar with the term lol.gif

• 4 weeks later...
ballylongford1

You know I've played too much GTA (Vice City) when.....a random stranger is dying in your arms in the street after you knifed them! oops

You know I've played too much GTA when you plan to jump of a building, roll over when you hit the ground, and live.

Riding shotgun

You know I've played too much VC when

....i find myself lipping the words to almost EVERY song.

You know I've played too much VC when

The wife snatches the ps2 off you and hurls it out a four story window... nervous.gifangry.gifconfused.gifcry.gif

• 2 weeks later...

You know you've played GTA: VC too much when you're speeding everywhere while you think that no one cares biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...