San Andreas Stories

vicecitylover400

vicecitylover400

There are A Million stories in San Andreas. This One Changes Everything. Once A Big San Andreas Gang Member, Big Smoke, Keeps a loyal trust to his friends, but will the money surrounding him change his mind?

As a trusted Gang Member Big Smoke has always been trusted by his fellow gang mates, but now that he moves out of the grove, he may be in a delema chose either the good or the bad, but most of all make sure you don't get killed!

user posted image

City Trailer Is Here!

The Confirmed date of Release is April 20, 2008(PC)

WE REALLLLLY NEAD SOME PEOPLE FOR GAME MAKING!!!! PLEASE PM ME FOR DETAILS!!!!!!!

Edited by vicecitylover400
Suction Testicle Ban

Coral_City

That was a dreaded experience to say the least bored.gif

The structure of this first person narrative is completely terrible and is just way too short to be called a story. You're misplacing and missing punctuation and there's a couple of spelling errors. It seems as though you typed the entire thing while posting! There's absolutely no flow and I can barely tell who's talking to who...I don't even know what the hell is going on!

My advice: head back to the "drawing" board, rethink things through and give it another try.

Edit: Sorry if that came out a tad bit harsh! But I would think people need real criticism before continuing certain things. If you want good examples of fan fics, take a look at: GTA: Gran Aroca and Mascara & Paranoia

vicecitylover400
That was a dreaded experience to say the least bored.gif

The structure of this first person narrative is completely terrible and is just way too short to be called a story. You're misplacing and missing punctuation and there's a couple of spelling errors. It seems as though you typed the entire thing while posting! There's absolutely no flow and I can barely tell who's talking to who...I don't even know what the hell is going on!

My advice: head back to the "drawing" board, rethink things through and give it another try.

Edit: Sorry if that came out a tad bit harsh! But I would think people need real criticism before continuing certain things. If you want good examples of fan fics, take a look at: GTA: Gran Aroca and Mascara & Paranoia

It's OK its just that I need some constructive critisims and Thanks for the advice!

Suction Testicle Ban

I take it you removed the story, then? tounge.gif

However good/bad it might've been, keep working at it and show us your improvements. Don't give up! smile.gif

Note @ Coral_City - You said good examples of fanfics are Gran Aroca and Mascara & Paranoia. Gran Aroca, certainly - but Mascara is an original piece, not a fanfic. wink.gif

vicecitylover400

OK the first trailer will be released, on saturday, expect the game (FOR PC) April 20th-ish

Suction Testicle Ban

Coral_City

I take it you removed the story, then? tounge.gif

However good/bad it might've been, keep working at it and show us your improvements. Don't give up! smile.gif

Note @ Coral_City - You said good examples of fanfics are Gran Aroca and Mascara & Paranoia. Gran Aroca, certainly - but Mascara is an original piece, not a fanfic. wink.gif

@ Eminence:

Oops! I get used to reading fan fics on here that I forget there are original pieces. Still, I think that Mascara & Paranoia is definitely a good piece to check out, esp. to read the excellent writing.

Edit: Uhh..game?

vicecitylover400

Since I won't be here tommorow, I have decided to post our new CITY Trailer video, If you notice some buildings are missing. Please no saying its made up, I have made this last month for a San Andreas Stories Plan

Have Fun,

San Andreas Stories City Trailer!

Suction Testicle Ban

I'm pretty excited about this. Do you have the basic plot down? If not, here are a few suggestions:

-You could go with a story featuring Bryan Johnson as the main character. This could take place about one-two years before he gets killed and CJ leaves in 1987.

-Cesar Vialpando. This could either take place before or after the events in SA.

-Or you could use Sweet Johnson. This would take place during CJ's five year abscence from Los Santos. You could see the slow decline of the Grove Street Families.

vicecitylover400

Ok, Thanks, the Plot will be released soon, can you please help me design the game, I need people!

Suction Testicle Ban

Nick Papagiorgio

If you want, you could read my SAS story I wrote. It was praised, and followed, but I doscontinued it.

You could use it, and take some tips and such on how I wrote it and the basic idea, but in the end, it all should come down to your imagination. smile.gif

My SAS

vicecitylover400

A SAS Crew is made!!!

David Rayahin- Game Producer/Director~ViceCityLover400

Josh Gary- Main Storyline Design~ TubbyJ

Pablo Stevenson- Assistant Storyline Design~ Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines

David Rayahin- Voice Acting~ Vice CityLover400

We still need Game Modders! If you are intrested PM me Please!

Suction Testicle Ban

vicecitylover400

We currently need people for the following possitions!:

Game Designer (As Many)

One More Storyline creater (working with TubbyJ)

And extra voice acting (as Many)

Suction Testicle Ban

This story is diarehha coming out of my dick, this story is about as appealing as a f*cking nerd-infested sewer rat sh*t! I've had more fun playing with dog turds! Brian's my ass and Big Smoke's my balls, this game is an immature asshole detergencey feacle matter! I'd rather yank all the hairs out of my scrotum, I'd rather drink diarehha vomited out of a buffalo's anus. It sucking f*cks, it f*cking sucks, it f*cking blows, it's a piece of sh*t! And I don't like it."

Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines
This story is diarehha coming out of my dick, this story is about as appealing as a f*cking nerd-infested sewer rat sh*t! I've had more fun playing with dog turds! Brian's my ass and Big Smoke's my balls, this game is an immature asshole detergencey feacle matter! I'd rather yank all the hairs out of my scrotum, I'd rather drink diarehha vomited out of a buffalo's anus. It sucking f*cks, it f*cking sucks, it f*cking blows, it's a piece of sh*t! And I don't like it."

You say you don't to get flamed, but here you are flaming someone else ongoingly. Very mature of you...

speekers, I hope to God you're being sarcastic. Because I'm writing the script, I'm not gonna take to kindly to that kind of flame.

speekers, I hope to God you're being sarcastic. Because I'm writing the script, I'm not gonna take to kindly to that kind of flame.

Haha, its a joke. It's a quote from the Angry Video Game Nerd. I just added some new words.

But it does suck. yawn.gif

Speekers, I don't know who's writing you're saying sucks. Have you taken a look at your sh*t writing? It looks like something I would write in the third grade. Thank god it's in short little bites, you're giving us mercy. Instead of making us read you're hackneyed writing in big chunks, like a giant turd, you give it to us in small doses, more like a f*ckin' cianide pill.

WWE_vs_TNA

Aiight, break it up you too. TubbyJ just ignore, and speekers just mind to your own stories.

Speekers, I don't know who's writing you're saying sucks. Have you taken a look at your sh*t writing? It looks like something I would write in the third grade. Thank god it's in short little bites, you're giving us mercy. Instead of making us read you're hackneyed writing in big chunks, like a giant turd, you give it to us in small doses, more like a f*ckin' cianide pill.

Sorry FatassJ, I just don't have much to type really.

Raindancer

Your not wrong there. Please see your PM

Raindancer_5.gif

Then why do you try yo write at all? Your San Andreas Stories sucked, B-Dup as the main character, and you didn't even do it good, you just put in some shooting with no real story. Carcer City truly sucked balls, big time.

Dude, just forget about trying to bash me. It's not going to work. You suck at really anything that involves speech and if you don't really know me in real life or have seen me the fat joke really doesn't work.

P.S. Ya know, I was actually thinking of FatassJ as my name on these forums. But, Tubby won out, it's my nickname in real life.

Edited by TubbyJ

vicecitylover400

Well, I am not exactly happy with this fight!

Suction Testicle Ban

TonyZimmzy

Idiot, this forum is for writing stories, not making games, gtfo with your garbage.

vicecitylover400
Idiot, this forum is for writing stories, not making games, gtfo with your garbage.

Well, That is ok, I don't care, I already have others Supporting me! Who cares This will be the 3rd Move! anyways, Its a long time till It comes out, Almost 1 Year, so Yeah!

Suction Testicle Ban

VCL, he's right. This is Writer's Discussion, not Game Making Discussion. This area is for stories, poems, or even just talking about your favorite book/author. If you want a topic to display your progress on a game you're making, it belongs in the Gaming forums.

vicecitylover400

Soon Launched, The Official San Andreas Stories Website!

Suction Testicle Ban

vicecitylover400
Honestly, now. What are you on about?

What do you mean?

Suction Testicle Ban

vicecitylover400

Podcasts:

Airplanes

Podcast

Multiplayer

Podcast

Whats New

Podcast

Why Big Smoke

Podcast

More Podcasts Will Be Listed, Also Look Out, You May See Some Hnts in The Podcasts!

Suction Testicle Ban

Coral_City

Where are the moderators when ya need 'em?

Edit: After listening to one podcast, I can see why things are the way they are...I suggest leaving this ambitious project for the future -- go ride a bike or something, while ya still can tounge.gif

Edited by Coral_City